•1•

I made a few changes to the story and might make it into an omegaverse :)

Aether

Relation: Dating (Xiao)

Age: 23

Xiao

Relation: Dating (Aether)

Age: 24

thats it for now

AETHER

I was entering our house when I saw familiar yet unfamiliar pair of shoes while walking in. 'He probably just invited a friend over.', I started thinking the worst but shrugged it off. 'He wouldn't cheat on me.... right?'

When I went inside, I immediately started going to Xiao's office when I heard someone talking, I started eavesdropping, pressing my ear against the door as I started listening. "When are you going to break up with him? I've been waiting for a long tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!"

"Ummm... Soon.. For now you have to wait." After Xiao spoke, I heard kissing.

I couldn't believe it... Xiao is cheating on me, b-but with who? I didn't even notice I was crying, when I did I wiped it off and ran to our room.

I heard the office door open then close, I heard the front door get slammed and expected the mystery person left, suddenly some footsteps getting closer every step, finally hearing my door open. I quickly pretended I was asleep, Xiao came closer and lay down beside me. He grabbed my waist and hold me tight, too tight. I was waiting for Xiao to sleep so that I can pack my things and leave. After a few minutes he finally slept and his hold on me loosen so I was able to get off the bed and started packing. I left a letter for him just in case he thinks I got kidnapped for ransom or something.

I looked through my contacts to see who I can stay with for a while and after a bit I found someone that will do just fine, *RING RING PICK UP BISH*, "Hello?"  ??? said at the other side of the phone. "Kazuha! Uhmmm... I know its late but can I stay with you for a bit?" "Of course but is something wrong?" "Ill explain later, thank you so much!" I started leaving the house and heading to Kazuha's house, This might be the last time I will see Xiao.... keyword, might.

XIAO

I was having a nightmare and started trying to reach for my omega (see told u i might make it omegaverse) when I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to see no one but me on the bed. I looked over the bathroom door and see the lights turned off. 'Probably got hungry' I thought as I imagined Aether's mouth being full of food, I chuckled at that imagination but immediately started thinking the worse when he hasn't come back for 20 minutes. 'Maybe he got kidnapped.'

I stood up and sprinted downstairs to make sure he was okay, when I saw no one in the kitchen, my imaginations went wild with Aether tied up in a chair with dangerous people surrounding him and torturing him. I wouldn't let that slide, I'll kill everyone that hurt my love.

I went back to my room to get my phone when I noticed a letter, I thought it was from the kidnapper telling me that Aether is being held for ransom but instead it was something worse, It was from Aether and it was all about him leaving and knowing I'm cheating on him.

My heart started to ache and it was so painful, I couldn't handle it. I grabbed my phone and tried to call his number but he blocked my number.

'How am I suppose to find him now...' tears started rolling down my face. I lost him. Its all my fault. 'Ill find you and when I do, Ill treat you better, If you run away I will lock you up so that you wont be able to leave me... I promise..'

TO BE CONTINUED

hope you guys liked the updated version <3