•3•

Hello! Back for another part :)

AETHER

I was walking inside the house and straight to the living room where Kazuha is, "Aether! did you get the job and why did you hang up?" Kazuha asked, I didn't know what to say to him about breaking up, I love him but he'll get killed if I stay with him... "Uhh yeah sorry about that I also got the job! And also I wanna tell you something.." I said, "What is it?" he said smiling at me. "I wanna...." I said nervously. "You wanna what?" Kazuha asked happily. "I wanna celebrate for getting the job! So let's go out for dinner!" I couldn't say it to him, I didn't want to see him heartbroken. "Alright then! I'll go change!" He exclaimed. 

Time Skip

We went to eat at a restaurant, but I kept thinking about what's gonna happen to Kazuha since I didn't listen to you know who... After dinner we went back home to go to sleep. I lied down on our bed because I finished taking a bath first. Kazuha then came out of the bathroom and lay down next to me. I hope he'll be ok after all...I didn't break up with him...

XIAO

"So did he do it?" I asked, "No sir.... " I slammed my fist on my desk. That "Kazuha" guy will pay.... Oh Aether..... You should've listen because now he'll pay....

3RD POV

Aether woke up to see Kazuha still there, 'Phew, he's alright... ' he got up and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. He started making a quick breakfast for him and Kazuha and went off to work, scared of Xiao knowing the consequences when he didn't listen to him. He was doing paperwork and stuff when Aether heard Xiao, "So did you listen to me?" He said, Aether was shaking, 'What should I do?!..' Aether thought, "Uh y-yes, we're no longer dating...." He said but what Xiao said terrified him..... "Oh love... Your such a bad liar." he said as he showed an audio file.

The audio file was about the conversation of him and Kazuha after Aether got home....

K-"Aether! did you get the job and why did you hang up?"
A"Uhh yeah sorry about that I also got the job! And also I wanna tell you something.."
K-"What is it?"
A-"I wanna...."
K-"You wanna what?"
A-"I wanna celebrate for getting the job! So let's go out for dinner!"
K-"Alright then! I'll go change!"

"And you were so close to break up with him.... It's disappointing that you didn't continue with your break up but I'll give you another chance. Mess this chance up again and it wont end well with both you and him." Xiao said filled with anger yet calmness. "I-I'm sorry...." Aether apologized, "Oh baby I know you are, that's why I'm giving you a second chance." Xiao said grinning a bit [but evilly >:)] "Thank you." He said almost hugging him but held back. "You don't need to be afraid, come here." Xiao said as he opened his arms. He went to him slowly and finally hugged him only for a little bit then Aether pulled away. 

"Awwww... Why did you pull awayyyyyyyy!?!" Xiao said acting like a child. He came close to Aether to hug him again but stopped when he heard a door knock. "Aether? Are you in here?" The person was revealed to be Kazuha, Aether and Xiao widen their eyes but Xiao was then filled with rage looking like he wanted to murder him. "Who are you?" Xiao asked, "My name is Kaedehara Kazuha, Aether's boyfriend. Sorry, Was I interrupting something?" Kazuha said confused, "N-no, you weren't, I was about to get back to work, why did you come here?"

"I just came here to give you back your phone since you forgot it at the house." Kazuha said smiling, "Oh, Thank you." Aether said smiling back, 'They live together?' Xiao thought beginning to clench his fist.  "Oh wait. I'm sorry, I forgot to ask but what is your name?" Kazuha asking Xiao, "My name is Xiao." He said in a cold tone.

"Oh!! So your that a--hole who cheated on him!" Kazuha said sarcastically while his face darkened. By now Xiao and Kazuha are death staring each other looking like they want to murder each other, Aether was panicking and thinking on how he can calm them both down without being murdered in the process.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I rushed this part :)