2

I woke up and an ache in my head, that sick that hurt really fucking bad god why did he have to do that, I was tied up to the bed couch thing and the dr sitting in front of me.

"Finally your awake took you long enough ".
"Yeah well you didn't really have to go and do that did ya, but look here we are, why am I all tied up anyway".

"That's not really a concern right now is it"
"
Uh, yeah it is it's creepy, your creepy, this whole place is creepy".
"
Fine if you really need to know it's just for extra precautions, ever since our last incident it has become mandatory that we strap patients down".

Makes this whole place so much better, home sweet home.

I wanted to bash my head in the wall it was so boring my god, all we literally talked about was how it isn't normal to feel like and think like this, I really miss my cat she understands me better.

It happened again the nightmares, this time it was just my parents though although I have got say it really doesn't bother me anymore, I mean the only person and I consider my family now is Thomas, plus my cat, but she's probably dead out in the streets somewhere, no thanks to my parents, so far it's been a week nothing really crazy has happened, except for a couple of suicides but other than that nothing.

Time skip to December.

Still not out of this hell hole, Thomas wasn't here for like a week during the first week of the month and uh yeah, doesn't look like he's getting out here ever again, he did sneak in a phone though, it's actually pretty cool he's been running an underground drug business and I never thought I'd say this but he's actually pretty smart, he doesn't tell me much about it though.
Anyway, I'm kind of contemplating whether or not I should tell Thomas about my birthday coming up on the first of January, would he even care, no he has to care I'll have to admit we've grown closer than I'd like to admit sometimes he buys me things he thinks I like, but I'm afraid the age gap between us and all these years he's been in here he doesn't know what kids now and days like, but I know he tries his best to make me happy in such a dark place.

He's like a brother to me, I hope he thinks the same about me, otherwise that would be awkward.

Does he feel the same and does he care?