61. You... bleed | Kara Star Black Market

Could it be that the king of alien beasts really came here with him?

But this is completely unreasonable.

Isn't this the world in the book?

And the king of alien beasts has been killed by him.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

But the desolate star numbered A1083 is indeed the place where he was rescued.

It is also impossible for the herd of millions of stars to go there for no reason.

It has been sixteen years. During these sixteen years, the empire has been calm and there have not been many twists and turns. Why is there a sign of such a crisis suddenly now?

Countless complicated thoughts exploded in Shen Yan's mind, and he couldn't help frowning his pretty eyebrows, feeling that everything was so confusing.

A few seconds later, the young man gently closed his eyes, cleared away all kinds of messy thoughts, and looked sideways at Fu Zexuan: "I don't know if there is any video of the Eighth Legion's battle with the Star Beast sixteen years ago. Send me a copy?"

"Yes. Of course." The general looked away from those beautiful purple eyes and quickly moved away, coughing low to cover up his absence: "However, the spiritual force emitted by the star beasts at that time The attack is too strong, and most of the videos have been destroyed, which may not be of much reference value."

"...Well." Shen Yan pondered, "It doesn't matter."

After all, there is still time.

The black tentacles hidden in the admiral's brain are obviously immature, otherwise they would have devoured the spiritual body long ago, and they wouldn't wait until now.

At least a few more years to prepare.

Thinking of this, the tense nerves of the young man relaxed a little.

"Thank you for your answer. Then I'll go back first, and you have a good rest."

After asking the reason clearly, Shen Yan no longer needed to stay here, not to mention that the other party had just recovered from a serious illness and urgently needed to recuperate.

"Wait." Fu Zexuan didn't want to let Omega leave, wanted to stretch out his hand to grab him and quickly retract it, but he has no position to do so for the time being.

The bony fingers were tightly clenched in the sleeves, and Alpha could only try to hold back: "Actually, we... can watch the video here. If there is anything unclear, you can discuss it with me at any time."

"As for the rare materials you need , The military department has specially approved it, and it will be delivered soon, just wait a little longer..."

His tone was somewhat urgent, and at the same time he was racking his brains to think of various reasons, just like ten Young people aged seven or eight are trying their best to keep the person they like.

Fu Zexuan himself was surprised by the flash of impulse in his heart.

After recovering from his senses, he avoided the other party's sight a little uncomfortably, put his fist on his lips and gave a low cough, a touch of embarrassment and shame appeared on his handsome face, and a blush gradually spread from the base of his ears.

"Okay, then wait a little longer." Shen Yan glanced at him unconsciously, and naturally noticed the strangeness of the other party.

But the young man didn't think about other aspects, he just felt that the other party's body seemed a little weak. My ears are very red, and my face seems to be a little hot. Is it too stuffy to stay in the room all the time?