Chapter 2- Shopping

*Before we start this glamorous story I would like to state that anything and everything is possible, especially with moi.

Melinda's POV

I woke up the next morning to Piper shaking me. It's just like she used to wake me up when I was little. "Lindy. Wake up. Come on, Lindy, it's time to wake up." She said in a soothing voice. My brain was immediately alert. "What time is it?" I ask. "Almost 10." She replied. "What?" That was weird. I've never slept in this late before. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. "C'mon I got breakfast." She said before leaving the room. She had left a pair of clothes. They were nice and the sleeves were just long enough to cover the burn on my back. Perfect. I slipped on the clothes and went downstairs. Phoebe, Paige, and Piper were all sitting down eating.

"Hey, Lindy. Come eat." Piper urged. "No Mrs. Halliwell. Really. It's fine." I responded. "Okay first of all don't call me 'Mrs. Halliwell'. It makes me sound old. Call me Piper. And second of all, it wasn't a question. You're as thin as a stick. Sit and eat." She said the last words with force. I sat down and Paige spoke up, "Yeah, that 'Mrs.' thing goes for me too." "And me." Phoebe piped in. Phoebe checked her watch and stood up. "Oh no. I'm going to be late for work if I don't leave. See you guys later." She waved goodbye as she left. "So, what are your plans for the day Piper?" Paige asked. "Well, I am going to take Lindy shopping for clothes. Do you wanna come? We could use your fashion sense." Piper responded. Paige nodded with some food in her mouth. I only ate a little bit to satisfy Piper but the food was really good. I'd have to get her recipe if I ever get out of this.

Pretty soon we headed out to the store. We picked out a few clothes that Piper and Paige thought would fit. And some of them were cute. We got some jeans, leggings, multiple colored tank tops, and some shirts and jackets. As we were leaving I turned to Piper. "Hey Piper. Thanks." I said. "Lindy, it's no problem. Any friend of Chris is a friend of ours. Weird that no demons have come up today huh?" Piper said, referring to Paige. Then 3 demons shimmered in. "You jinxed it!" I said.

"Hello, Charmed One. Prepare to die." The demon on the right said. "I don't think so." Piper said calmly and blew up the demon on the right. Paige immediately orbed an athame into her hand and shot it into the demon on the left's chest. He erupted into flames. The last demon looked straight at me and said, "You can't run. He'll always find you." Before I knew what was happening I was hit with an energy ball in the chest and blacked out.

3rd Person POV

Melinda lay on the ground. Paige tries to heal her but it doesn't work. "Paige take us to the manor." Piper says in a stern voice. "Why? If she won't heal then....." Paige started. "Paige we don't know that! Maybe it'll only work if Chris heals her. We have to try now orb!" Piper yelled. They felt light as Paige orbed them to the manor, Melinda to the couch. "CHRIS! LEO!" Piper yelled. Two figures orb into the manor. Chris and Leo. "Oh my gosh. What happened?" Chris asked panicked, running to Melinda. "Chris, she was hit with an energy ball in the chest. Leo, I need you to go get Phoebe and orb her here now." Piper said, authority in her voice. Leo nodded. He orbed out and orbed back in a minute later.

"What.....oh my gosh." Phoebe said, after she saw Melinda. Chris is sitting beside her pale figure, his hands glowing. She is not healing. "Why isn't she healing?!" Chris asks to no one in particular. "I'm really sorry Chris." Leo said sympathetically. The sisters look at one another with grief. "No she's not dead. She's not. She can't be." Chris stated, tears coming to his eyes. Everybody is silent. Nobody wants to talk, not knowing what to say.

A siren comes from upstairs and everybody runs up to see where it is coming from, leaving Melinda on the couch. As soon as they enter the guest room, Melinda's room, they find the source of the siren. It comes from inside the dresser. As soon as they open the dresser a voice is emitted from the disc in the dresser. "Christopher Perry Halliwell, you better put this disc in the transmitter right now!" The voice was Paige. Everybody in the room looked shocked at hearing Chris' full name. Halliwell.

?*?*?*?*?*

Like? Okay guys I need help here, I was writing chapter 4 on my own (and yes I know that you guys have no clue what will happen yet) and I got writers block. If you have any ideas at all for future chapters please either comment or PM me and as long as it doesn't disrupt what I know will happen later on then I'll try to include it in a future chapter.

Also, I would like to apologize if you have a wattpad app and I update this and wake y'all up. Where I am it is 12:30 am so I am updating in the wee hours of the morning.