Chapter 9- The Good, The Bad and The Wyatt

Melinda's POV

"Melinda. Dear sister. How are you doing?" Wyatt asked evilly. "Wyatt. What do you want?" I sneered. "What I've always wanted Mel. You." Wyatt said. He ran up and grabbed me. I screamed. Chris ran into the room and Wyatt threw me against the couch. When I looked up again Chris was on the floor and Wyatt, he wasn't Wyatt. He was the good version of Wyatt, the one I saw in a different future, a different dimension.

"W-w" I tried. He shook his head. "Chris Mel you guys gotta get out of here. I'm dangerous. It's a parasite demon. Had me since I was 11. Now you guys gotta go. I don't wanna hurt you." I stood up and shook my head again. Chris looked utterly confused. I froze Wyatt in his place and grabbed Chris. I orbed us up to the attic. "What are we doing? Who is that guy?" Chris asked me. "It's Wyatt. A good version. I believe him. He looks like he did when he turned." I said hastily. "That makes no sense. How do you know? And you still haven't answered my other question." He said again. Man if he could just listen. "Listen Chris. Remember when I was little and Wyatt took me to the Underworld?" he nodded. "He turned. His eyes were dark, but now that we're here I realize something. Wyatt's eyes were never dark, they were blue. Now I believe him about the parasite demon. I saw it in here....somewhere. AHA!" I said. I thrust my finger on the page and started muttering to myself. "The parasite demon. Feeds on its victim when they are young. Takes over body. Tries to sway their morality. The victim normally dies soon after. But. Here. There's an extraction spell." I said.

Chris leaned over my body. I started writing down the spell and he ran to gather ingredients. He mixed them and just in time. Luckily this isn't a power of three spell. I ran downstairs with Chris at my heel and saw Wyatt struggling against my powers. We threw the potion and started chanting, "Here at the time of dawn, we banish you from his body so be gone. Leave now the body of the powerfully good, and come out as you should."

Wyatt was writhing in pain but it was working. I saw a black aura leave his body and form next to him. It was a man in black gear, brown hair, and a beard. I tried blowing him up but he ducked out of the way. "This isn't over kid." Kleiser said to no one in particular and then shimmered out. Wyatt stood up and I walked down the steps very cautiously. Emphasis on the very part. Wyatt ran up and hugged me. I froze at his touch. It wasn't cold and cruel like normal, but nice and comforting. It still doesn't mean I hugged him back. "Thank you so much Mellie." He said into my ear. I nearly flipped him, I still thought of 'Mellie' as a harsh name, like cruel pet name. He backed away and I relaxed a little. I look over and see Chris close and tense. "You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that." Wyatt said, laughing a little. "Do what?" Chris asked. "Hug you guys. Be able to have actual control of my body without wondering when Kleiser would take over again." He explained.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked. "Kleiser is the name of that demon that you just got out of me. He took over my body when I was 11 and I've only ever gotten control for maybe 20 minutes at most." Wyatt explained. We nodded. "Okay big bangs. What happened?" Mom yelled as she walked into the living room. "Well now who is this?!" she said. "Hi mom." Wyatt said. Mom raised her hands and looked towards me and Chris. "I don't know whether to blow him up." She said. "We have a lot of explaining to do." I said.

A lot of us were confused so we let Wyatt talk. This demon had been in him for 12 years. He had adapted his powers with Wyatt's. Wyatt was able to take control of his body on occasion. He also said that it was "torturous" watching Chris and I get hurt. Especially me, maybe that's why the demon had gone after me so much. Afterwards we went to bed. Wyatt was going to stay in the house again, which was unnerving for me. He was going to share a room with Chris, and Chris was, surprisingly, more than delighted.

I went up and got dressed for the evening. I decided to go to bed. It's been a long day and will just get longer. I heard somebody orb in behind me and shifted around in bed so I wasn't facing the wall. I was expecting to see Chris but the orbs revealed Wyatt. I screamed. He backed up and Chris came running into the room. "Mel he's good remember." Chris said. I looked at him with a face that said Of course I know you idiot. "It's not going to take just a few hours to get used to that. Every other time I've ever seen him orb in was when he evil, and taking me somewhere." Wyatt had guilt stricken eyes. Great now I feel bad. "Look it's not your fault. You just have to give me time." I said. He nodded and orbed out of the room.

I laid my head back on my pillow, looking up at the ceiling, and sighed. "I think he really is different Mel. I think he just wants a real sibling relationship with us." Chris said. I looked at him again. "I know that but it's gonna be a lot harder than saying you were being controlled to fix 12 years of suffering and torture." I said. Chris sighed, "Yeah I know. I've just always hoped there was an explanation behind it and now there is." His voice was fading. I was fighting off the sleep beckoning me. "Chris." I whispered. "Yes?" "Go to bed." I said. I heard him chuckle and leave the room in light blue orbs. The same orbs that Wyatt left in.

?*?*?*?*?*?*
Hey guys. I have a lot more time kn my hands. So, what do you guys think? Wyatt is Wyatt again. Hooray! So, will Mel forgive Wyatt? Will Kleiser come back? Will the world end in 2 days?! None of these questions and more to be answered in the mext chapter. (And for those afraid of the world ending I was just kidding). So, predictions????