Page 01 - Untold Tale

You might have known Gol D. Roger and his crew, right? While many in the crew are well-known after his execution but there is a certain crewmate that has never been heard of nor seen before. That is because they always disappear before the marines could ever know about it.

Let us see who is this mysterious person in Roger's crew . . .

.

.

.

.

You were walking to your usual spot in the town square. When you reach there, the locals would greet you kindly and sometimes urge you to start telling a story.

You giggled and placed the papers in front of you once you finished setting up. You then started telling another tale to the ordinary folks nearby. They began to be manifested in your usual stories. This kind of event became normal the moment you started living on this island. Plus it's the only source of income for you to make a living.

You were only a child at that time and telling stories to people is the only thing you're good at. Ever since you defeated your grandfather and saved the people from your hometown in Wano, you have had to flee from your country. While you're happy here, you can't help but feel very lonely. It's been 5 years since you lost your parents and you were only 12 years old at that time.

After some time, a certain pirate crew kept hearing tales of your tales through other people and it piqued their curiosity so they decided to visit the island you were residing on after their adventure but coincidentally found the island on their way.

With the Roger Pirates

"Is this the island about the famous storyteller? The town doesn't seem anything special"

"Yea but maybe there might be treasure here!!"

Two confident boys were shouting at each other while the tall blonde man with a sword on his waist was watching from the side.

"Don't forget. We're here to get supplies" he yelled.

"Hahahahah!! Rayleigh, give the boys a bit of exploring. We were supposed to be here after our adventure but look where we are!! It's the very island where the origins of those stories are!!" The raven-haired male shouted.

"Hmm, from what I heard, the stories seem to stem from Wano so I'm curious about this mysterious person myself"

Rayleigh sighed. "Alright, fine. Exploring then we get supplies. I'm quite interested in this storyteller myself"

"Woohoo!! Shanks!! Buggy!! You two can explore with Oden and Toki!!" The raven-haired male shouted.

"Wow, thanks, captain!! Come on, Buggy!!" The red-haired boy shouted in joy while grabbing the blue-haired boy by the back of his shirt.

While the curious group was wandering around the town, they noticed the locals crowding around the town square.

"Hm? What's this occasion about?" Shanks asked.

"Don't know. Maybe we can ask the locals about it" Oden said and walked over to a nearby local to ask about the sudden occasion.

"Oh, you must be new here. Every day the storyteller will come here to tell us a story with their magic origami. Everyone here loves them which is how their stories spread far and wide outside of the island"

The four of them exchanged glances. The rumored storyteller is here?! They can't miss this opportunity so they tried to push through the crowd to get a better look and there you are. A person stood strumming their shamisen and blank papers turned to origami came to life as he played, wearing an outfit from Wano and a samurai sword on their waist.