Page 07 - Drafted Tale

You watched with a deadpan look as Ace ate the food like a certain monkey and fell asleep after that. You honestly don't know why you brought him out to eat. Anyways, you can't stay in Alabasta for long as a certain man will be looking for you.

You're a wanderer and a storyteller, thank you very much!! You're not someone to be tied to one place!!

After you finished eating your food and paid for both of you, you stood up, grabbed your sword, bag, and shamisen, and left the restaurant. It was not long before a marine Captain walked in and not noticed your presence.

He sensed it but shrugged it off as he had more pressing matters than this.

You turned around and sighed as you shook your head. "Thank goodness for my foresight. Wouldnt want to get caught by the Marines again"

Thats right. You were on the run, no surprise there. This is why you stay in the Dreamworld most of the time before you left for the land of the living for your necessities.

After nonchalantly walking towards the docks, you found a familiar ship that you long ago recognized. It looked a lot more damaged than the last time you saw it.  It hasn't even been a year since.

You shook your head out of your remanence and adjusted your shamisen. Just as you were about to strum the strings. . .

"Leaving so soon, Wish Master?"

You froze, eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his old epithet.  No one has been able to remember that for years and it was long been forgotten. Unless. . .

You turned around to find Nico Robin watching you with a calm yet piercing gaze from the end of the docks.

You can't help but scoff. Of course, she would know. As the last survivor of Ohara, it was natural for those historians to know about you.

"Well, I'm not the kind to stay in one place. Plus I wouldn't want to get caught by anyone especially that boss of yours" you remarked snarkily but you know that deep down, you want to get away from her as far as possible if anything.

Robin kept silent and just smiled. "After the cause you made?"

"That was my normal routine, Nico Robin. You of all people should know that" you spat.

"Maybe but is that the case? Your title as the Wish Master wasn't as it entitles. Instead of wishes, it was desires and I don't mean that in a bad way"

You narrowed your eyes at the woman. "Your wording says otherwise"

She kept silent about it and you sighed. Just why the hell are you arguing with her? It would be an endless circle argument and there won't be anything around it.

"Whatever you're here for, I will not reveal anything for answers, Survivor of Ohara. Now goodbye"

You strummed the strings of the shamisen and returned to the Dreamworld. You did feel sorry for leaving Ace behind but you're sure that he can take care of himself.

Wish Master. . .You haven't heard it since you were 12 years old. Let's just hope that Robin won't spill anything to Crocodile or anyone for that matter. Hell, let's just hope the World Government will never find out about this.

You can never be too careful. Then again, there is a saying. . .

Be careful what you wish for . . .

Author's note: I'm finally done!! I'm sorry for being late and making this chapter short but since One Piece is a long anime, I decided to skip most of the parts until we reached the Marineford Arc depending on where our dear Y/n will go.