ONE~

Yeonjun's Pov~

"Kim Yeonjun s/o of Mr. Kim Baehyuk, have been suffering from some serious mental issues. The culprit had killed 5 peoples because of his mental problems. Are now revealed to the honorable court. As by this the court ordering to sent kim yeonjun to a psychiatric hospital for until his recoveries. Until then the case will be closed, the investigation about this case, reopening are strictly banned!. If anyone tries then the case will remove forever." The judge said his last words for this case. I looked down gripping my hands when I felt cops coming to take me. They turned me around, handcuffing both of my hands and guided me to the exit. I saw the person, the only one person that ruined my life. I walked towards him, I stared him from head to toe and moved closer, extremely close that his breath hitching on my lips.

"I will definitely kill you!" I said and backed away staring at him.

The cops pulled my collar and pushed me into the van.

The vehicle stopped when it found the destination. The door opened for me to see a huge building. Before i can take good look they dragged me inside. The security bowed at the cops and guided to the docters. Oh well arranged!. I didn't focused on their discussion until someone said

"Dr.Kang do a complete checkup on him" again i was dragged to a room and did what the docter said.
After sometimes the docter came file in his hands and walked outside.

"Sir, do he have any relative"

"Yes his brother is here"

"Yeah i'm his brother. What you need sir"

"This is his body checkup report and he is completely alright physically. You have sign here to go with this hospital for his further treatment"

"Okay"

The docter came inside and handed the file to the docter standing next to me asking stupid questions. He opened that and started to read.

"Kim Yeonjun, 24 years old righ-"

"Correction!!!! Its choi not kim!" I yelled aggressively.

"Okey okey calm down. I will change it" He said patting my shoulder.

"Look Mr. Choi, you have no problem with your body. You're absolutely alright"

"Then why am i here"

"As the court said you have mental problems so that's why"

"Its a lie, he is lying. My brother is lying and you are lying"

"Yes yes we are lying but now come with me" i stood up in hesitation and followed him.

We passed through a glass path that connecting main building to another. And entered into a hallway that had several rooms inside one patient. They're looking at me like a psychopath. Nope!! Not like a psychopath they are psychopaths. Someone are waving at me i didn't reacted. A door opened for me at the end of the hallway.

"From Now on this is your room and i'm your Docter. My name is Dr.Jang" He smiled and locked the before walking away. I gripped the grills looking down.

"Hey" i heard someone calling and looked upto see a girl. She waved at me i did nothing and walked towards the bed layed down staring at the ceiling.

"Why?.............."

*******************************

Boringgg.!!

But should i continue righting this👀?

<3