Eva weva

Alannis pov

I burst out into tears and left nottis house after seeing him kissing up another girl. We had been dating for nearly a year. I can't even blame the girl she didn't know you could tell she looked hurt herself . She shouldn't she's to pretty for that.

I was currently in my flat which was two floors above nottis eating chocolate cake. My comfort food when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it to see that girl notti cheated on me with. "Umm hey" I say confused as hell . "Heyy can I come in she says" fuck it I said In my head and moved to the side while closing the door. I was so confused why she was here.
"So I'm no offence but like why r u here" I say trying to figure this out. "Bc I feel bad he cheated on both of us and I wanted to clarify I didn't know." She said obviously very nervous.
"I peeped that when I saw ur facial expression you don't seem like a smoochie or anything" I said. "Thank you I also wanted to say that your like really pretty" she said playing with her thumbs.
I lightly blushed "wanna come to my room an watch a horror movie...." "Eva. I'm Eva and sure" "ok come and I'm Alannis btw but most ppl call me lana or alanna." "I think I'll call you nala" she say getting bolder. "Then I'll call you vi" I say smiling.

We were both sat on my bed watching smile we where half way through tin this position.

Eva was lying on top of me burying her face in my literal boobs every time something scary happens and I just laughed massaging her hair.
"Hermosa its over" i say to her when the film finished I smirked at her flushed cheeks. And she covered her face "don't cover your face I wanna see you blushing" I say. We look into each others eyes and then she puts me in this position

On the bed and we start making out. I'm ngl I wanted to do this so much I started to risk everything. She started kissing down my neck every kiss and every touch making me hornier. Her too I think cause she started taking off my tube top and looked up for approval

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
SMUT WARNING ⚠️
SMUT WARNING ⚠️
SMUT WARNING ⚠️
SMUT WARNING ⚠️
SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I moaned softly as she started to lick my right boob while playing with my left tit. Squeezing it I could see her licked it even more when she heard me moan for a second time. This girl makes me so wet Omd.
She goes down and keeps eye contact with me as she kisses my stomach giving me butterflies until she reaches my pussy. She pulls my short shorts down and takes my panties off . "Your so wet hermosa you must really want me"she teases me. She then rubs my clit and I was dying for her to just eat me out. "Please vi just eat me out already"I moan out. "That's not my name hermosa"Eva says kissing my clit and slightly licking it. "por favor mamí eat me out" I moan out even louder. She laughs and sucks my throbbing clit while inserting two fingers still looking at me "oh my godddd mamii keep going" I say moaning out pushing her head down further in my pussy feeling my self nearly cumming. She took out the two fingers and stuck her tongue in my pussy all I could feel was her cold tongue piercing "I'm gon- gonnaaa" I say not even being able to say it gripping the sheets. "Wait hermosa" Eva says taking her tongue out then taking off her skirt and panties she got on top and started scissoring me. We were moaning messes. "I'm Finna cum mami" I say not being able to hold it in. "Ok mamas go ahead" she says softly I cum and so does she. We both lock each others cum. "You were good mamas" she say lifting me up and going to the shower with me.

30 later
Eva's pov

Nala just went to sleep I like her so much I want her to be mines. I think she wants me too I mean I made her cum and I'm in her room wearing her clothes

A/n
Currently cringing I don't think I'm writing a smug again I feel a lil sick