DD OSAMA

I'm back hoessssssssssssssssssssssssss

                         AFFECTION

You are solana that's all u need to know tbh.

"Solana when you coming back home" dd whines. "Soon school dead just finished I'm leaving" I reply. "Stay where u is I'm gonna pick you up right now" dd says I could hear him running to the door. " ok baby il wait" I give in smiling at how attached dd was.

"Solanaaaaaa get inn" I hear dd shout not even 10 minutes later. I open the door and dd automatically attached his mouth to mine. "What was that for" I ask confused as hell. "I can't kiss my wife no mo"he frowns driving off with one hand in the wheel and the other on my thigh. "Mtch don't do that you know what I'm talking abt" I chuckle. "I do but I don't care you gon lay in bed with me and watch movies."Dd said stern asf.

"Mama stop moving for I tickle you" dd groans.  "I wouldn't be moving if u gave me space DAVID" I say bravely. Before I could even take back what I said he already had started tickling me and kissing my neck.

"Omd dd stopppppppp" I say laughing real hard. "You gon let me cuddle you all night withought complaining" he asks.
"Mtch uh" i say not wanting to answer. "Solana answer me mama" dd says staying persistent.
"Fine you can"I give in making dd stop and bear hug me and kiss all over my neck.

"Why you being so cling boy" I ask. "Mami you know I need love and affection 24/7. But if it's too much I'll stop I'm sorry" dd says stopping what he was doing and laying on the other side of the bed. 
"No baby no it's never that I love your clingy lover boy ass" I say laying on top of him kissing all over his face now making him smile faintly. I kiss the side of his lip than fully on his lips.

"Dd I'm being for real I love more than anything and I love the attention you give me and that you care." I say seriously.
"Solana I love you too forever I just want to show you cause I'm not the best with words"dd admits making me smile. "I know baby I know let's go to sleep we got stuff to do tomorrow" i sigh. "Goodnight ma" "goodnight dd".

Tell me what u want next and how I did