Eva weva

Eva's pov

I woke up on nalas chest her still sleeping. Damn I put her to sleep I say in my head playing with her pretty hair.
I decided to take a picture of us too but blocked out her face.

Therealeva

She slumped love her tho

Liked by ddot, dd , envy and 6.2k others

                Comments disabled

I was kinda hungry and I knew Alannis was gonna be too so I order some ihop .

                 45 min laters

The food finally got here I went down stairs to pick it up. On the way back up I saw Ddot "Mh what r u doing here" I say confused as hell. "Girl I live here what are you doing here"he says . "I'm with alanna wait r u guys siblings"
"Uh yeah that's my twin right there" my mouth dropped "why didn't u tell me she so fineee"
I say dragging the e. "Bro no one wants to talk abt there sister like that and I didn't know U were on that type of timing" he says "always" I reply doing a v with my fingers at my mouth then moving my tongue. Ddot rolls his eyes"anyways best give me some food." I shake my head and throw him a box he runs into his room and I mumble fatass. When I looked up I saw Alannis "hey baby" I say she smirks and says "I didn't know I was so finee"she say dragging the e like I did and I start laughing y blushing. "I got u some food" I say walking into her room giving her a box of pancakes. "Gracias mi amor" she says starting to eat the pancakes and she ate that shit up I started to record it cause that just showed that her and Ddot r rlly twins. She muggs me when she realised I was recording her. "Dtm bae"
I love that even tho she's annoyed she still calls me bae. "Ntm on me" I say and watch as she laughs. Bro I am falling heavy for her black ahh.

I look at the time and mumble shit I'm supposed to be home I have so many missed calls from my mom. "Lanni I gtg my moms gon beat my ass" I say
"Awh I'll miss u" she says hugging me I kiss her on the cheek then leave.
That girl takes my breath away