🔞Spicy time! 🔞

Note: have fun with my virgin ass explaining this-
Lol

Deku POV:

As she mewled more and more as I played with her I started to kiss her neck and suckle on it and slowly putting my other hand to her breast, her starting to moan.

"I'm going to have fun with you." I whispered in her ear with her moaning claiming down. "Please don't..." she said huffing and puffing then I scooped her up bridal style and took her to our bedroom, flopping her down and then going on top of her.

Starting to pull her shirt up to continue playing with her breast and and sucking on the other, her moans we're so pretty so I continued to play with her. Then I stopped and came up to her ear.

"I'm surprised you're letting me do this, I know what your doing" I said with her face turning into a surprised face. "What..." she asked. "You have been faking for the past two weeks since I let you roam the house" I continue as I put her hands up by the headboard of the bed her not knowing for how surprised she was.

*click* then she looked at her hand which had been handcuffed to the headboard. "Izu, I'm sorry I just want out I hate it here I just want to go outside!" she said crying. "I won't do anything bad but I will have more fun with you" getting up and leaving the room, coming back to see her trying to get out.

"Time to play! ~" I said smiling with her tears, staining her cheeks, I got on the bed again with her eyes looking at what I got. " wh..why d..do y..you ha..have that" she asked me, on with our toys I'm going to play with you with." I said pushing her down on the bed.

Me started to play with her breast more, and with her not noticing I start to put down her shorts that she had been wear starting to put a toy in her "ahhh" she moaned out. "Izu, please with to big!" she cried out. "Oh! So so you won't be able to take mine so I need to make sure you do." I said. She continued to moan as I push and pull the toy in her pussy, her moaning in both pleasure and pain.

"So if you let me fuck you and get you pregnant, we will go outside together." I said starting to go harder on the toy. "Yes yes yes!" she moaned out even more.

"Good I said taking it out and getting off the bed to get my pants off, then turning her around and putting a gag in her mouth. "I'm going to have fun with you all night" I whispered in her ear. Her semi-moaning as I pushed my cock into her.

As I trusted in her, she continued to moan with her body starting to cry.

Your POV:

I don't think I can take with anyone with him trusting into me I might burst with how much is happening. I wanted to scream his name because it just felt to good. Them he took the gag off. "What do you need to say, y/n?" as he put my hair. "Thank you, thank you thank, master! Please play with me please" I moaned out my mind taking control of my body.

"Izu! Please let me come!" I moaned out. "No, I tell you when to come." he said in my ear "please! I can't take it anymore!" I moaned out louder "them I will count down to ten, that fair?" he said again. "Fine!" I mewed out.

"10" he said as he got faster "9" continuing his paced "8" he said getting faster and sloppier "7, I think I might come soon" he said. "Please come in me!" I mewed out "6-6" he said with trusting getting harder "5" he said continuing. "4" he said starting to get faster. "3" he said starting to moan. "2" he said with the same tune. "1" and at that we both came, us both panting

Then he pulled out and asked me. "Now since I knew that you were lying to me about only knowing me I'm going to leave you in this room in the cold with no clothes on just a little blanket." he said. "unless, you say how much you love me." me continue. "I love you so much I'll go to the moon and back just for you" I said not wanting to be in the cold

"Good now let me get that handcuff off" he said doing so. Us getting up to put close on and he giving me his shirt then hugging me. God why do I him more then katsuki? I nee to stop this and get out...but I don't want to

Chapter 2 part 4/5

You'll get more in the future 😏