A new deal?

Your pov

I hate what I did, why the fuck did I do, but as I stayed in the bed he Izu had stroked me tail a couple of time before he got up. Then he came back and kissed me on my cheek.

"Good morning my love" he said. "Shut up" i said gradually, giving me away. "Aww I know you love me your tail is moving~" he said whimpering into my ear. "Well I have to get going" he said walking away from the bed. "Why?" I asked as a sat up from the bed. " this dude, I don't know his name but he wants to talk about becoming one gang." He said looking at me with his smile that I loved but hated for what he did to me.

"Wait, you do care" he said looking at me. " and don't be a tsundere I know you do" he continue, then leaving the room.

I felt alone in the house by myself I didn't like it very much so I decided to turn on the TV.

"Breaking new, today a gang of small thugs had something happen to them after robbing a bank, they acted strange for what they were known for, and blood was by were they were captured." I news lady said then going on about something else.

———————————————-———————————
With the league of villains
———————————————-———————————

Dekus pov

"So when will they get here?" Said toga to no one in particular. "Didn't you say that he would be here around 3?" Dabi asked to shigaraki. "Yes now shut up your annoying as hell, all of you" he said then the door to the warehouse had open.

I saw twice and some dude... he looked weird, what's up with the mask and why does it have to be a bird beak? There are so many questions till.

"So your Overhaul?" Shigaraki asked, and that's when my eyes widened, the only reason why I know who he is, is because of AFO when I started this whole thing.

"Yes and I'm here for one reason." He said. "You here to join?" Said Dabi with the most shittiest smile. "No I'm here for the opposite, I won't to combine." Overhaul said. Then I stop listening entirely till I saw Magna die...

———————————————-———————————
You and Izu's house
———————————————-———————————

Your pov:

I just got up, looking at the time. "WHAT? It's 3:26? Where is Izu?" I said to myself going outside the room to see no one. Then I heard a footsteps somewhere in the house. What? Who's here? It's not Izu he would be in bed.

Then I ran to the kitchen and grab a knife, till I realized I'm dumb with is who so many people die in horror movies but I can't leave the front door is always locked even when Izu is here.

I went around the house to see who it was and no one...that's weird it must have been the house settling. I put the knife back in and went to read.

It was now 4:37, and that's when I heard the door unlock and open, no "I'm home Y/n" just silence. I came out of the room to see Izuku on the couch looking sad. 

"Is everything ok?" I asked. He looked at me and said. "Someone died and other lost an arm..." he said looking like his old self

Then he slowly sat up and hugged me. I didn't expect that at all... is he back to normal? "Hey let's get sleep you need it." I said continuing the hug. "Ok let's go" he said.

We had laid down him on my chest trying to calm down... WAIT! Why I'm I doing this? He kidnapped, tortured, and semi-raped me, I can't remember if I was ok with it or not... but still I can't let someone who did that to me take over my mind. Till I looked down and saw him asleep.

I started to play with his hair like we did when we were younger, I kept playing with it till I fell asleep

The next morning I had gotten up to take breakfast with Izu still sleeping, but what as that about last night?

———————————————-———————————
At school
———————————————-———————————

Bakugo pov:

"Kirishima, got anything?" I said to shity hair. "No but I got a question, would she be at his house?" Shiny hair asked. "No he lives with his mom, but I don't think anymore, I'll ask her" I said then class had started.

The school day had ended and I had started to walk to where Deku grow up to see Inko. I had knocked on the door, she had open it

"Oh! Katsuki what are you doing here?" She asked. "I want to know if Deku still lives here." I asked. "Oh sadly he doesn't, but he lives across town in a small house. I don't know if he lives by herself.." she said
"Ok thanks Inko, oh, and my mother wanted me to give you this." I said "oh tell her I say thanks" she continued. " bye inko" I said "bye" she ended

Now this is my chance...

Chapter 2 5/5

(Yes, I realize they're 16! I realize that as soon as I said that he didn't live there-)