my heart | wanted woman

berlin walked down the middle of the lobby, 'from now on, north koreans will stand to my right and south koreans to my left'. 'go' he demanded but no one moved. 'come on! move it!' shouted helsinki which caused people to start moving slowly. evelyn stood next to her sister, looking around like a lost puppy. 'we are on neither side' anne spoke up, catching berlin's attention. 'you two are exempt' he smiled, which quicklg dropped.

'rio, lock them up somewhere and keep and eye on them' he instructed rio. evelyn turned to look at her sister but made eye contact with tokyo instead, who was already staring at her. the woman did not look away so evelyn just turned her head away from her direction.

after that, rio lead evelyn and her sister to a separate room. evelyn felt at ease as she walked into the room because rio was not intimidating at all. 'oh come on' evelyn mumbled as she heard her sister flirting with rio. the boy laughed and walked out, not before warning them that he is always watching. the door closed and evelyn groaned. 'out of all places, we get trapped in a bank' sighed evelyn, laying down on the couch.

'im sure dad will get us out of here soon' anne said, making evelyn chuckle slightly. 'if he were superman, i'd believe you but he isn't so..' evelyn trailed off, and spotted a few books in the corner of the room. 'oh! maybe these will keep us compan-' evelyn cheered, walking over to the small table and picking out a book but was disappointed. 'they're not even interesting ones' evelyn pouted.

'really? let me see'

after some time, the door opened and tokyo walked in. she was holding two trays of food. the woman set the trays down on the couch and looked at anne who was reading a book and evelyn who looked like she had drifted off to sleep. 'come eat' said tokyo. anne went to grab her tray and started eating when tokyo walked up to evelyn who was laying her head on the arm of the couch.

tokyo shook evelyn's shoulder gently which made the younger girl stir in her sleep. tokyo tried again but evelyn just shook her off, 'anne stop' she mumbled sleepily. 'yah...evelyn. come eat' tokyo said. evelyn's eyelids flew open and she once again met eyes with tokyo. 'she is actually really pretty' evelyn thought to herself. 'she has such delicate features' thought tokyo, scanning the younger girl's face. anne looked up from her food and noticed her sister and tokyo staring at each other.

anne furrowed her eyebrows and stood up suddenly, causing evelyn and tokyo to look at her. 'i need to go to the bathroom' said anne. tokyo sighed and walked to the door, 'quickly' said tokyo which made anne follow her to the bathrooms. when they got there, it was clear to tokyo that anne did not need to use the bathroom. 'why are you just standing around? i thought you needed to go to the bathroom' asked tokyo— confused as to why anne was just walking around.

'why were you staring at my sister like that' asked anne, crossing her arms. tokyo stayed quiet and glared at anne. 'whats it to you?' spat tokyo. anne was a bit taken a back, 'i'm just telling you to leave her alone because i don't want thieves poking and prodding at her'. the way anne was acting started making tokyo angry, she didn't know why but it just did. with that, anne started walking away, back to the room they were in. 'it doesn't work that way' tokyo said, stopping anne from going any further.

'you're the hostage. and i am the one with the gun. you don't tell me what to do' tokyo said sternly. the woman walked towards anne, 'if i want to stare at her, i will. if i want to touch her, i will. and you won't do shit about it' she said before dragging anne back to the room they were in. tokyo pushed anne into the room and as soon as they walked in, evelyn could sense the tension in the room. tokyo looked at evelyn one last time before she walked out.

'what happened?' asked evelyn, noticing the expression on her sister's face. 'nothing...i'm just sick of this place' sighed anne. moments later, a man came to take the trays of food back. evelyn thought that he was one of the more scarier ones out of the heist men. evelyn sighed, 'this is so boring' she whined. anne was reading a book on the couch and she usually didn't like to be disturbed when she's reading so evelyn tried to entertain herself.