Ch 27

Bakugou and Izuku made it out. They regrouped with the police surrounding the building. Every top hero was there. The pair were escorted to the police station immediately for questioning. The station was busy with the league, so it would be a minute before anyone could chat with them.

Izuku sat with his head laying on Bakugou's shoulder. He stared at their matching marks, slightly smiling to himself. It had him thinking.

"Kacchan? If I never revealed my mark, what would you have done?" Izuku asked, sitting back to look at him.

Bakugou chuckled, "Why?"

Izuku shrugged. "Just wanna know."

Katsuki thought for a moment. "Well, if you never told me, I would've felt alone forever. You're the only one that will stick by me." His voice was at the quietest Midoriya had ever heard.

"And if I managed to break the bond?"

Bakugou reached up and ruffled his hair. "You'd still be mine. No way in hell I'd ever lose to that icyhot."

Izuku laughed at his soulmate's ambitious personality. Bakugou smirked and added on, "Admit it, I'm better than that half and half bastard. He's so stupid he ditched his soulmate and tried to steal mine."

Midoriya chuckled for a minute before growing a bit worried. "I wonder if him and Yayorozu separating was her idea and he went a little crazy."

Bakugou ticked he tongue. "I don't care. His business is his business." Izuku elbowed him.

The League were apprehended, but believe it or not, Shoto escaped. Bakugou and Midoriya were released. Aizawa gave Izuku a good scolding and intense training.

Todoroki was missing for a long time. His spot in class 1A was given to a class 1B student, and eventually, he was forgotten, just like Dabi was. The league were held at a maximum security unit.

Everything seemed as normal as they could be. Izuku and Katsuki managed to start their own hero agency, and along the way, they adopted a little girl. It was perfect.

One night, Izuku dove into the past. Reliving everything again like it was yesterday. He was also reminded that Shoto was never caught, but he hadn't appeared for years. Bakugou appeared at his office door.

"Why the hell are you still here? It's ten at night." Bakugou asked.

Izuku smiled. "Old cases caught my attention. Where's our daughter?"

"At your mother's." Bakugou walked over and observed the files. He face went sour. "I can't believe he wasn't caught. I could've sworn Aizawa had him."

"There were multiple villains there." Izuku reminded. "Shoto wasn't the most dangerous."

Bakugou sighed, "Well, pack it up. You're coming home now."

Izuku rolled his eyes and promised to get his things together. Bakugou left, leaving Izuku to gather his things. He hadn't spoken to Aizawa for a long time, but resurfacing the case made him curious to dive deeper.

Izuku tried to brush it off for now, but the question still stood: Where did he go?

~_~_~_~_~

The End