4 | 2023 plans

It's Jan 4th when I'm writing this chapter so Happy Late New Year! I wanted to start the year off with my plans for 2023 regarding what will be continuing/finishing or published!

CONTINUING

all too well!
I love Halle with my whole heart, and I'm at least hoping to finish this completely by the end of next year! Act One and Act Two are mostly pre-written now, and I'm in the middle of making adjustments.

mary on a cross!
Percy means a lot to me, and I'm super happy to continue writing this next year! I'm in the middle of prewriting a few chapters and they should hopefully be ready to published soon!

PUBLISHING IN 2023!

revolting children!
I'm obsessed with Fantasy High and I think it'd be super cool to add in the abilities and everything. It's definitely more of a rivals/enemies to lovers which I can't wait to write!

lavender haze!
I'm so excited for you all to meet Clarice Fitzgerald! She holds a special place in my heart. She's a bookworm, and a hopeless romantic 🥺🥺🥺

all too well book 2!
This is the follow up to All Too Well!! This will continue pretty much after from where all too well finished off. This work is untitled at the minute, but my girl is definitely returning!

thursday's child!
Wednesday fic! I really love my OC and she's really interesting and fun to write! My OC is very loosely based if Adaine Abernant from Fantasy High and Maeve Chambers from All Our Hidden Gifts.

all the stars!
I binged A Court of Fey and Flowers after finishing Fantasy High and was sobbing at 4am, so naturally i'm writing a fic. It will be an OC x OC fic!

To be honest, I definitely think there'll be more fics for Dimension 20 shows here, which I definitely recommend! I'm looking forward to bringing these into this year!! I really hope you enjoy what's to come!!