{ P R O L O G U E } (Part 1)

The wind blew in an empty field where there is nothing but flowers all around some are black, some are white some are pink and some are red.

the wind follows to a big tall tower which looked to be abandoned and was rusty but dirty, there were some parts of the walls that has some holes that can be repaired and in the inside looks like it can also be repaired itself as well.

Three figures were standing on a hill looking at the abandoned tall tower, the three figures walked to the tower looking up thinking that this could be it...

??? 1: well guys this is it (??? 1 said) we're gonna create a future right here, once we rebuild this we can open up the portal {Redacted} Prepared For Us.

??? 3: Do you think it'll work {Redacted} i don't think it'll fit everyone here if some case we need to build a village for them

??? 2: but that'll take a lot of work, besides in the multiverse these guys have suffered enough, i have to agree with {Redacted}'s Plan in this, if it works we can finally end this no more masterminds, no more KG's, No more pain we can finally have hope we can finally have a future we can finally make a choice of our own, and i choose the others who has suffered in these KG's don't you wanna do the same {Redacted} ?

??? 3: i guess....but what if it goes wrong what if it goes horrible? {??? 3 said in a bit of a worry}

??? 1: it won't I'm sure of it { ???1 said reassuring ???3} we're in a safe place where all the participants can finally be, once we're done rebuilding it we can finally bring them here to paradise we just need some help and we're good to go! (???1 said determined)

??? 3: yeah...i guess your right it can become good and maybe even better

??? 2: that's right...this is their future we have a choice

??? 1: we have hope

??? 3: and we have family

???: well...new world here we come.

(as the three figures walked to the tower what they didn't know in the trees in the night a black and white bear mask and a hooded figure was watching them from afar with a grinning smile)

(seems this bright hope is about to become a dark turn of despair)

--- End Of Part 1 ---