16

Time: 9am

It was the day of the competition

It will be held in the hall where the students and teachers will be there. The selected teachers are going to be judges for the event.

Verkwan woke up and got prepared for the day. They went to the Dance Club to practice one last time before their performances starts.

They went in and all the members were there

DK: yahh it's the couple!
Seungkwan turned his head away in embarrassment
Dino: Are you guys excited to perform?!!!
-silence-
Dino: I can't hear you (ay ay captain)
Everyone: Yesss!
They teased Dino

Minghao: let's have lunch later
Mingyu: yea sure!
Woozi: let's take our own sweet time. We have 4 hours till the event starts.
Everyone: yessirrr

Timeskip: 12pm
The school provided them with lunch so they went to the canteen to collect it.

They all sat together and chatted while the time goes by.

Suddenly the topic of their conversation was dating. Dino was fed up with it but the member continuously teased him about him not dating someone. Then hoshi surprise everyone that he finally got to confess to Woozi. Everyone leaned in to hear the result.

Hoshi: guess what bitches he said yes ( 💅)
Everyone: CONGRATS WOOHOO
Jeonghan: Let's celebrate by drinking after the Event!!
Everyone: yeah!!!!

Timeskip: 3pm

They went to their respective dorms and washed up. After that, they went to meet backstage where they get their hair and makeup done by the members, and outfits planned by them too.

The members were practicing their dance and vocals while they were waiting for their performance to start.

Jeongcheol moment:

Scoups notice that Jeonghan was very distant from everyone. He quietly went up to him to sit beside him.

Scoups: hey you alright? (He grabbed his hand)
Jeonghan nodded and looked away
Scoups sensed that he was being nervous about the performance as he was not confident with himself.
He lightly pushes Jeonghan's head on his shoulder and caresses his hair to calm him.
Scoups: breathe with me ( he kisses his head)
Jeonghan was feeling much better after that

A few performances later, it was finally their turn

They heard the crowd cheering

Now everyone felt less nervous as the cheering became louder

Scoups: Do your best guys! Do not panic if you did some mistakes, just continue to follow along.

Everyone did their cheers before walking toward the stage

The crowd grew even louder and the member walk on stage. They position themselves and music cue!

scoups: Hey, akkabuteo neol bwasseo
Urin cheoeumijiman modeun jaemireul neukkil su isseo deo algo sipeo

A few minutes later, they finish performing _world and now they are taking a few seconds of break while HOT was playing

Mingyu, Vernon and The8:
Modu uril chyeodabwa (Bwa)
Taeyang wireul dallineun macha (Gyesok dallyeo, oh)
Juicy, juicy, uh, juicy, juicy
Chongseongi ullyeo peojin daeum (Spicy-han feelin')
Taeyangeul maeumeda sswa (I just wanna do this)
Uh, juicy, juicy

Their few seconds of break were over when it was Woozi's turn to sing

Woozi:  Eumak sori keuge turn up (Ooh-ooh)
Sesangeul sajeongeopsi dallyeo (Ooh-ooh)
Taeyangeul dwie dalgo balba gyeongjeok ullyeo uridapge fire (Uridapge)
.
.
.

Vernon: Tteugeowo i norae everybody ttechang!

Performance ended.

The crowds cheered as loud as they can

Everyone was catching their breath while doing their ending fairy (lol)

They rushed backstage as there is another performance

Dino: Everyone did so great today!!! Woohoo!
Everyone: Yea!!!

They compliment each other and went to clean themselves as they were sweating so much