thanksgiving parade.

YOU AND RENEÉ were getting ready to perform at the Thanksgiving Parade held in New York City. You both were in the cast of Broadway Mean Girls. Reneé plays Regina George and you are a dancer. Since the moment you met the blonde you instantly fell, but you were too scared to tell her the truth even when you two became best friends.

"Hey babe" Reneé said walking over to your vanity. Most of the Broadway shows were going to be doing the parade, so Broadway rented out a floor of a building near the start of the parade for all the casts to get ready. "Hey love" you say to the blonde as you put some blush on your cheeks. Reneé smiles as she watches you put your makeup on. You connect your eyes with her blue ones and smile, "What?"

The blonde shakes her head and put her head on top of yours, "You excited?" Your smile drops a little which gets Reneé's attention, "Hey what's wrong." The girl pulls a chair next to yours and gives you all her attention.

"I guess I'm just nervous. You know I hate performing in front of a lot of people" you said, making Reneé laugh. You always thought her laugh was the cutest. "You make me laugh. I love how you are on Broadway and still say you hate performing in front of a lot of people. You know if you became a stripper, you wouldn't have to perform in front of thousands" Renee said making you crack up. That was one thing you loved about Renee, she was always going to make you laugh and flip your frown into a smile, which you know was cheesy but it was true. 

"Now you better shake that fine ass out there okay? Show everyone that you are the best dancer in the business" Renee said kissing your cheek and leaving to do a quick mic check before the parade started. You sat there and touched your cheek. God you were down bad for this blonde. 

"Yo y/n you ready?" Nick said pulling you out of your thoughts. You looked over to the curly haired boy and nodded, "Yup." You got up from your vanity and followed the older boy. You and Renee were the youngest on the cast. Both of you are nineteen. You guys actually met at the 2018 Jimmy Awards where both of you won. You won best dancer and she won best actress. 

"You ready babe" Renee said once she saw you. You smiled and nodded and got into place, which was on the ground by Renee's leg. 

Two hours later and the parade was over. You and the cast were all extremely cold and tired, but you all were so happy with the performance and the parade in general. Nick and the other dancers invited you to get lunch with them, but you declined cause you and Renee already had plans to get lunch together. 

"You ready babe" Renee asked you, as you turned the lights off on the vanity mirror. You grabbed your bag and turned towards her, "Yes love." People always thought that you guys were a couple because of the pet names, but it was just you and Renee's relationship. 

"Okay where do you want to eat?" Renee asked you as you two started strolling down the city streets of New York City. You just smiled and grabbed her hand, "I'm not telling you." Renee looked down at your linked hands and then back to your side profile, "Okay." 

The two of you continued walking until you stopped. Renee looked up and saw the SweetGreen sign. She smiled wide and you laughed. SweetGreen was the blonde's favorite place to eat. The two of you went in and ordered your bowls. You guys found a secluded area in the corner of the small restaurant and started eating your food. 

"Your the best. Thanks for this" Renee said as she shoved the food in her mouth. You laughed and took a picture of the girl. You put your phone down and looked to see Renee staring at you, "What? Do I have something in my teeth?" Renee quickly grabbed your hands, that were covering your mouth, "No. I just think you are really pretty." 

The blonde watched as blush appeared on your cheeks. You both finished eating your bowls before Renee smiled and looked down before she looked into your eyes, "I actually wanted to tell you something." She watched as panic flashed in your eyes, "Hey it's nothing bad." She saw your eyes relax slightly. "I um. I really like you y/n. More than a friend. And if you don't fell — " 

"I do" You said smiling at the girl. Renee smiled and bit her lip, "Really?" You nodded your head and opened your phone and opened your private notes and passed the phone to her. The blonde grabbed it from your hands and started reading the note. It was titled "Everything I Love About Renee." You watched as a tear rolled down the blonde's cheek, which you quickly wiped away.

Renee looked at you and smiled a big smile, "God you are a romantic." You smiled and shrugged your shoulders, "You want to walk in Central Park?" The blonde smiled and nodded her head.

The two of you got up and threw your empty bowls away before you guys grabbed each other's hands and started walking over to Central Park 

a/n:

guys im in love with this!

anygays if you have requests dm me!