birthday girl.

TODAY WAS YOUR girlfriend's 23rd birthday and let's say you were very stressed

TODAY WAS YOUR girlfriend's 23rd birthday and let's say you were very stressed. You wanted to make this her best birthday ever, because last year you were filming in Romania and weren't able to celebrate with her.

"Y/N! You here?" You heard a voice shout out from the living room. You popped your head out of the bedroom and smiled once you saw it was Alyah. "Yaya!" You screamed out and ran over to her. You and Alyah have been friends since freshman year of college. Without Alyah introducing you to Renee you wouldn't be the blonde's girlfriend, so you were very thankful for Alyah.

"You okay?" Alyah asked once she saw the bags under your eyes. You hadn't slept due to the stress. Renee was coming home from North Carolina today and you were hoping to surprise her with an amazing day. "Yea I'm fine, I'm just trying to make it a great day for Nene" you said as you smiled at your best-friend. Alyah sighed and grabbed your hands, "Y/N/N I know you better than anyone. You need to relax okay? Renee isn't going to be here for another two hours, so I'm going to make you at least sleep for an hour okay?" You sighed and nodded your head, knowing that you couldn't fight for you were way to tired to even try.

"Okay" you said as you layed onto the couch. Alyah smiled and put a blanket over your body, before she gave you a quick kiss on your forehead.

Alyah went to the kitchen to put the cake she brought into the fridge. The cake was covered with edible roses and had Renee's name on it. You had requested it like that because you knew that the blonde that you were madly in love with, would fawn over it. Alyah smiled at the sound of your soft snores invading the living room. Alyah walked over to the bedroom and smiled even bigger with all the work that you put into the decorating of the bedroom.

On the bed were countless of little and big gifts as-well as red confetti sprawled on the bed. Alyah looked up and saw a huge banner that said happy birthday. The girl smiled and decided to take a picture of your work.

Alyah looked down at her watch and saw that it was four-thirty am. Renee was supposed to land at six am. Alyah sighed and sat down on one of the chairs in the living room, waiting until it hit five.

After thirty minutes, you felt Alyah nudging you. You opened your eyes and looked back at Alyah's brown ones. Alyah smiled, "It's time to go get your girl." A huge smile appeared on your smile and you got up from the couch quickly, forgetting about any sleepiness.

You and Alyah set out to the airport, with Alyah driving while you watched the scenery pass by. You were very excited to see Renee because you haven't seen her for 2 weeks due to Christmas. She went to North Carolina while you stayed in New York and to say you missed her would be an understatement.

Renee felt the same. The blonde was anxiously tapping her foot and playing with her rings while looking outside the airplane window. She loved her parents and little brother dearly, but she missed being wrapped up in your arms and your jokes that put her into fits of laughter.

"Please make sure to put your seatbelts on for landing" one of the flight attendants said through the microphone. Renee smiled big and tightened her seat belt and thought about how in less than twenty minutes she was going to be wrapped in her girlfriends arms once again.

"Do you see her?" You asked Alyah again for what felt like the six hundredth time. "Y/N just look around okay. Stop asking me every second" Alyah said clearly annoyed with her best-friend.

You smiled wide when you saw the blonde you loved. The blonde also smiled wide when she caught sight of you. The two of you ran towards each other and due to the hard contact, both of you fell to the ground. You both could hear giggles from Alyah but you both didn't care as you held onto each other. "I missed you so much" Renee whispered into your ear as you put your face into her shoulder. Renee couldn't hear your response too well but she knew you said you missed her too.

"Okay love birds. Time to get off the filthy floor of the airport and get back into the car before someone takes it" Alyah said more worried about her car than the two girls rolling on the ground. "Oh I have the best surprise at home!" You said with a huge smile as you got off the floor and helped your girlfriend off the ground.

"I can't wait" Renee said as she grabbed her bag and your hand. You smiled at her and gave her a peck on the cheek, "Happy Birthday my love." Renee smiled and grabbed your face giving it a big kiss, "Thank you baby girl." Alyah screwed up her face in fake disgust, "You guys are so gross."

Thirty minutes later all the girls were back at the house. Alyah screwed her eyebrows together confused on why the house was so dark, knowing that the lights were on before they left. Alyah looked over to you who made eye contact with her and put your finger over your lips. Alyah nodded understanding. Renee smiled as you grabbed her bag, "It's your birthday so let me take that."

Renee nodded her head closing the trunk before going over to the house. She opened the front door and screamed when people popped up screaming surprise. Renee smiled wide and turned around and pulled you into a huge embrace, "You are the best girlfriend ever!" You blushed.

You watched as your beautiful girlfriend walked around the house hugging all of her friends that surprised her. "You did really good Y/N" Alyah said as she stood by you. You looked over to your best friend and smiled, "You think?" Alyah nodded her head and pulled you into a side hug, "Yea I do. She is one lucky woman to have you as her girlfriend. You really make her happy and she makes you really happy too."

You put your head on Alyah's shoulder and just continued to watch Renee. You were down for the birthday girl.

a/n:

long time no see! 

but here is a new imagine!

enjoy my loves <3