Season 1-3 (Dead In The Water)

There was a woman swimming in a lake. She kept hearing someone whispering. But that was impossible because she was in the water. She looked around as the whispering got louder. Then she was snatching beneath the surface and drowned.

Hayden had no idea what possessed her to do so but she found herself walking into the water until it was up to her chest. She heard the whispers but she couldn't understand. Then something snatched her by the wrist, pulling her under the waters.

———————————————————————————————

Sam and Dean were exiting the dinner they had stopped at. As they approached the impala, the back door shot open and Hayden fell out coughing up an unnatural amount of water. Dean was quick going to the girl's side trying to help her breathe.

After getting her calm and breathing properly, the three piled into the impala.

"Hayden what just happened?" Sam asked as they journeyed to Lake Manitoc, WI.

"A lady died in the water." She said. The brothers shared a look.

"She drowned? Did you see how?" Dean asked.

"No. Something pulled her." She replied.

"Is that all you saw Hayden?" Dean asked.

"It pulled me too." She said. The boys decided to question her no further. Her visions were hard for her to understand. So for right now, they were no help. The three ride was silent the rest of the way, minus Sam and Dean planning out how they were going to go about their investigation. Hayden went back to sleep somewhere along the way. The vision had tired her out.

———————————————————————————————

Sam and Dean pulled up outside of the victim's house. They turned to Hayden who was awake and looking out the window at the water in fear.

"Hayden stay in the car. We're gonna go talk to this family and we'll be right back." Dean said. Hayden looked away from the window to him.

"Okay daddy." She said quietly. Dean could tell something was bothering her. Hayden felt something was wrong but she couldn't tell what it was. She just knew it was from the water. As Sam and Dean exited the car, Hayden turned back staring at the water. She thought that if she let herself be captivated she could help Sam's and Dean.

She started to hear whispers but they was inaudible. She tried and tried to listen but she couldn't make out words. It's as though they were muffled by the water. Maybe if she went in the water, she could hear what the whispers were saying.

Sam and Dean got back into the car breaking her from her trance. She turned away from the window and looked down at her lap, thinking about the whispers. She was thinking so hard that she didn't realize she was projecting her confusion onto Sam and Dean.

The brothers paused and shared a look as the suddenly felt intense confusion. Dean sighed and started the impala realizing that it was Hayden's feeling he was feeling.

"Hayden, you're projecting again." Sam said bringing the girl from her thoughts. Hayden looked up at Sam.

"Sorry Uncle Sammy." She apologized.