𝑴𝒓𝒔. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔

It was late when Isiah and Autumn got home from a party hosted at the club by José and Elana.

"Home sweet home." Says Isiah, takin off his shoes at the front with Autumn doing the same.

They placed them on the little shoe rack beside Autumn. Autumn brings her fiance in a back hug.

"Now that we are home for a while, our holiday has now begun." Autumn whispers seductively.

"Indeed it is." A chuckle parts Isiah's lips.

Autumn slides her hands down Isiah's stomach onto his waist line, grabbing the buckle.

"Have you been a good boy this year, Isiah?" Asks Autumn as she unbuckles his belt.

A heated urge rushed through Isiah. It spread in his body like butter on toast. The pressure made his pants tighten. His erection becomes desperate to be freed from the cage of clothing.

"Answer the question." Autumn's confidence in her control grew.

Autumn palmed his erection through his dress pants. His breath hitched silently.

"Have you been a good boy this year, Isiah?" Asks Autumn stroking him slowly through his pants.

"Yes, Mrs. Claus." Answers Isiah battling his moans.

"Is that so?" She frees the belt from it's loops. "Your name is on the Naughty list, my dear boy."

With the little strength she has compared to Isiah, she turns him around, pinning him against the door. Standing on her tip toes, she firmly grabs his chin.

"Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll transfer your name to the nice list." She leaves a peck on his lips. "To the bedroom!"

Holding Isiah's hand, Autumn leads the way to their shared bedroom. Autumn lightly pushes Isiah on the bed before hovering over to straddle him. She grips his tie, pulling it in her direction. The distant between their lips shorten. Their kiss was heated. Autumn's grip tightened on the tie as their lips smack each other harsher. Isiah eases his hands down Autumn's waist before breaking the kiss.

"Wait, what about Santa?" Asks Isiah with the most innocent eyes.

"You worry too much, dear" She fixes his tie. "Let Mrs. Claus handle that." Autumn gets off his lap. "I want you to strip."

Isiah rises on feet. His hands urgently grips the knot of his tie.

"Slowly." Commands Autumn boldly. "I wanna see every fucking detail."

With just two fingers, Isiah opens the knot, undoing the tie slowly. Autumn bites her lip as she's able to highlight everything from the urge he's battling to the spotlight of his veins. Many highlights of his athletic body were admired by Autumn.

"Stop." Says Autumn as Isiah was now holding the waistband of his boxer briefs. "That's enough. Kneel."

Isiah drops to his knees almost immediately. Never had he thought that this dominant version of Autumn would have such power over him. He didn't expect to like it so much.

"Oh hoho! I see why you're on the naughty list!" Autumn praises as she eye fucks his abs. "With a body like that, a punishment is in session. Don't move."

Autumn goes to the closet. She opens the right door, revealing all of their kinky gadgets. She takes out the cane before heading back to Isiah who's kneeling.

"What an obedient little boy." Praising Autumn tracing the cane over Isiah's nipples.

His breath ragged due to his nipples being his most sensitive body part. "Hm..mmm." he moan quietly.