Hopelessness

Kanashii opens her eyes as she has rubble piled on top of her. She hears police sirens and clicks, she pushes the rubble off of her and her eyes adjust to the light. 

Her eyes widen as she sees an uneven ground covered in rubble, a bunch of pro heroes and police officers, ambulances and blood. She walks towards the scene barefoot and only wearing an oversized white shirt with cuts and tears in it and greyish pants.

"Oh my god, we need to get you to the hospital immediately!" A pro hero says. Kanashii looks up to see midnight looking down at her. "I..i'm f-fine" kanashii manages to stutter out. "You do not look fine. Those wounds are bound to get infected" midnight says as she picks her up.

Kanashii's breathing starts to slow down and her vision gets blurry. She hears muffles voices getting quieter as her conciseness slips away from her until all she saw was black

-(timeskip)-

Kanashii wakes up in a hospital bed. She pulls the blanket off of her and swings her feet over the edge of the bed. She feels her stomach to find out that all of her wounds are healed and there's only slight scarring. 

She slides the curtain that was blocking off the room back and sees a bunch of other rooms. She decides to explore and goes down a set of stairs. When she opens a door she sees a group of kids wearing uniforms talking to each other.

One of the kids notice her and gasp. "I'm pretty sure this is the boy that miss midnight found." The brown haired girl says to her friends. Kanashii sees a pen on the floor and grabs it. She didn't notice the brown haired girl walking up to her as she wrote on herself.

"Hello there. My name is ochaco uraraka. What's yours?" The girl says, making kanashii jump. "U-um.. my name is kanashii chisaki" the black haired girl says. "Oh shit.." uraraka mumbles. "Oi, round face! Let's g- who the fuck are you talking to?" Someone yells from behind uraraka. 

"A boy tha-" "i'm a girl." Kanashii interrupts. "You are? Oh, did you cut your hair then?" Uraraka asks. "No. My father forced me to look like a boy." Kanashii says. "Oh lord, um do you need anythi-" "no. I'll be on my way now, since i'm guessing that my father, overhaul, will be in prison when he gets out of the hospital.." kanashii interrupts. 

"Sorry, i can't allow you to do that" uraraka says. "What's stopping me? You? sorry but, no" kanashii says. "Excuse me! Well, sorry for caring about your well being." Uraraka mutters. "What is there to care about? I'm the daughter of a criminal, why should you care about me?" Kanashii says with an emotionless expression on her face. 

"Ok. I'm just asking is there anything you need before you leave." Uraraka says. Kanashii rhinks about it for a second. "Actually, yes there is." Kanashii says before looking around. "Do you have a piece of paper?" The black haired girl says.

"Oh yeah i do actually." Uraraka says before taking off her backpack and ripping out a page of her notebook. Kanashii nodded and started writing a letter. When kanashii was done, she folded it twice and gave it to uraraka. "Give that to eri. It's an apology. Don't ask" she says.

Uraraka nodded and slipped it inside her backpack. "Round face, let's go! We're gonna leave you!" Someone yells from outside of the hospital. "Ok jeez!" Uraraka yells before running outside. Then it was just kanashii. Alone. In a hospital waiting room.

Kanashii sat there for a good 30 minutes before getting up and going outside. She found that it was raining but she didn't care. She still walked outside barefoot and wearing nothing but a hospital gown. 

After a bit of walking, kanashii saw a park. 'Maybe i can sleep here for the time being..' she thinks. She walks to the park and lays down on the bench sideways. She closes her eyes and feels the cold rain pattering on her right side.

She found it relaxing but at the same time, depressing. She started to wonder what would happen if she didn't wake up when she fell asleep 

'for what you let happen to eri, you shouldn't wake up!' The voice in your head says. "B-but i didn't do anything" she says in defense. 'you just stood there and watched as overhaul experimented on that poor innocent girl. You know how many things you could have done to stop that?! You're honestly a terrible person, you should be dead' kanashii started to cry.

So this is what eri felt.

Hopelessness