Hello Again!

So I have some good news! I've been working on the sequel to this book and I have now started uploading some of the chapters!

I haven't finished writing all of it yet, but I am going to periodically upload a few chapters at a time!

I hope all of you that read Wanted and loved Alaina and Mason's story as much as I did stick around to see the neck chapter in their lives. This sequel is going to pick up right where Wanted left off and continue from there. 

I hope you all enjoy Cursed!  You can find this new book on my page! Below I've included the synopsis to Cursed:

Four years. It's been four years since Mason has disappeared. Four years that Alaina has led their pack. Four years of raising their daughter.

Four years, and now he's back.

Everyone cannot contain their excitement to have their Alpha back, but the longer Mason is back, the more Alaina begins to see the changes. Hoping it is just him getting settled back into the pack life, Alaina ignores this... until she can't. When the changes in her mate become more prominent, and he seems to be someone completely different than the man she knew before, she is forced to intervene.

When forces that they never imagined are working against them, Alaina has to make a choice to trust a stranger or risk everything she's ever loved.

From this point on, things may never be the same.