𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 - 𝐔𝐍-𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃

"𝕾hit! Where the fuck is it?!" Y/n cursed as he threw things behind him, searching for his black face mask

"𝕾hit! Where the fuck is it?!" Y/n cursed as he threw things behind him, searching for his black face mask. "I swear that I put it here last night!"

Y/n continued to search as the clock ticked on his night stand. Clothes, bed sheets, pillows, books, and various different things were scattered all over his once neat room. Y/n's eyes darted towards the clock, cursing even more after seeing that he missed the bus to school.

"Fucking shit! I don't have time for this!" He hurried out of his room, grabbing his black school bag before exiting the door. Running into the kitchen, he took a bag of candy out of a cabinet and threw it inside his bag, swinging it over his shoulder as he quickly made his way towards the front door. He speedly put on his shoes and swiftly grabbed the house keys of the small hanger beside the door. Throwing the front door open, he quickly locked it and began running towards the school.

What he didn't notice was that three mookes were playing pirates with his mask in the living room, jumping around on his couch as one of them used it as an eye patch.

___

After twenty minutes of running, not noticing the shocked stares he got from the people he passed on the street, he finally arrived at the front gates of Kamome Academy. His (e/c) eyes looked up at the big building. He was panting, sweat trickling down his forehead, and his hair was slightly messy from all the running. His black zip-up hoodie was open, three of the upper school uniform buttons were as well, and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck.

A group of girls wearing the Kamome Academy uniform passed him, but they took a second glance at him. Their faces became red after seeing the attractive boy's roughed up state, but they quickly turned away from him and hurried inside the school while whispering to each other.

Y/n began to walk inside the school, checking the time. Ten minutes left before his first period started. He let out a sigh and readjusted the bag on his shoulder, his brows furrowing at the thought of being late. Y/n opened the school doors, making a couple of people look away from their lockers. They began to whisper to their friends, while nudging them, before they pointed towards the boy who had just walked in.

Y/n walked up to his locker and quickly opened it, taking out some things and putting them in his bag. He closed his locker and hurried towards the highschool division, class 1-a. He was oblivious to the people around him as he put on his headphones and began blasting music through them.

YASHIRO NENE was sitting at her desk whilst her friend, AKANE AOI, was sitting in the desk in front of her, chair turned to Nene as she talked about the rumors that have been going around the school recently. Nene then heard some girls from her class speak to some of her classmates, the topic of their talk peaking her interest.

"He was so dreamy!" One of the girls said to the group that stood around her desk, her two friends nodding, clearly agreeing with her.

"He looked like a supermodel!"