Intro

Hi my first book yay. I am so excited for you all to read this but first let me make a few things  clear. I will do request but it may take a little bit and I will give you the credit if you give me that request. I don't own the pictures or the characters. I have bad spending too. I don't know how to add pictures. I also wanted to give you all questions and you guess what the answer is. For example I will ask who is my favorite character in my book. You guys guess who that is and you put it in the comments on the next update. It's not a set in stone thing but I'll try it out I don't think no one has done that and I just want to try something new. That's all I have to say read the book and you might like it if you don't you don't. No negativity please just positive over here. And that's all I have to say hope you like the book.

Y/n= you're name 

L/n= Last name 

N/n=Nickname

M/n=Mom's name 

D/n=Dad's name 

B/f=Best friend

F/s=Favorite sport

F/c=Favorite color

F/f=Favorite food

H/c= Hated class 

F/b= Favorite book

F/a= Favorite animal

F/S= Favorite song

F/p=Favorite plant

Y/E=your enemy (if you don't have one just make up a name)

Okay if that's clear let's see who is in the book.

With the number #99 Adam Banks 

With the number #96 Charlie Conway

With the number #22 Luis Mendoza

With the number #07 Dwayne Robertson

With the number #04 Laster  Averman

I will add more characters if someone asks me to. I didn't want to overwhelm myself for my first book.

HAVE FUN READING!!!!!

(273 Words )