First Date

#99 Adam Banks 

It's Friday the best day of the school week and it's also your date with Adam. You were so excited about it. You put on your F/c of shirt and black leggings and white crocs. Once you got to school you were looking for Adam. You found him when you both were at lunch. "Hi Adam." You said in a happy tone. "Hey y/n are you ready for later." He asked. "Yea, are you?"  You asked. "Yep" he answer.  "That's the bell I have to go." You said when the bell rang. "Hate to watch you go love to watch you walk away." Adam said to himself. 

(Time skip to after school)   Adam POV

I was waiting for y/n then someone covered my eyes with their hands.  "Guess who." Y/n said. "Hmm l think that you are the hot girl I get to go on a date with." You blush at his words. "You guess right" you told him with a small giggle. "Let go" he said opening his car door for you. "What a gentlemen!" You said. 

(Time skip to Main Event)  Adam POV

Me and y/n just got in the parking lot. I got out of the car and walked to her side of my car and opened the door for her, I just wanted to hear her cute giggle again. "Thank you Mr.Banks." I blush a little bit. Once we get in we go sit down at a table and get some food I get chicken wigs and she got F/f. We both are just talking about hokey , school, and friends. Once the bill came I was about to pay it but Y/n got it and paid it. "I could of paid for it to you know." I said to her. "I know I wanted to." She told me, Wow I think I am falling in love with her. I said to my self. 

(Time skip after playing the games) y/n POV

Me and Adam are playing a few games, we are both very competitive. I won at skiing and air hockey, he won laser tag and basketball. When we are done we went to the prize shop. I saw a f/a stuff animal that was f/c but sadly I didn't have enough tickets. I didn't know  Adam saw me looking at it for a while. After you got all your prizes he was driving me home. "Bye Adam thank you for the fun time." You told him. "No problem y/n and I have something for you." "Adam you didn't have to." You told him.  "I know I wanted to." He said repeating his words you told him. You gave him a small smile. Once you saw what he got you you were over joyed. It's the stuffed animal you wanted. "I saw you looking at it and how could I not get for you." "Thank you Adam" you said kissing him on the cheek. He was surprised after that kiss. "We should do this again" you told him. He shook his head rapidly "yes yes we should do this again." Adam said to you. "See you on Monday Adam." "See you y/n."

#96 Charlie Conway 

Y/n POV

Me and  Charlie were walking along together to Mickey's diner. He was holding my hand and I was holding his his hands felt so warm and soft I didn't wanna let go when we got to the diner.once we walked in Pop music was playing in the diner. We sat at this booth near the corner we had a good view of outside. We were just talking about ourselves like our favorite things, we have a lot in common. Our waitress was about to take our order. "Hey Charlie who is this lovely young lady here with." Our waitress asked Charlie I think this is his mom he told me about. "This is Y/N mom, we met at the park I saved her from falling." Charlie told his mom. You smiled at my memory that just happened 20 minutes ago. "Aww, well I think you two are a good couple." Charlie's mom said. You and Charlie turned red at her words. "Mom this is only our first date, and it's not even a date it's just two kids hanging out to get to know each other" Charlie told his mom you feel a little sad because he didn't think it was a date. "You didn't think this is the date" you asked with sadness in your voice "no no I didn't mean it like that Y/N just that I really really like you so far and I didn't wanna seem too creepy by telling you that I'm sorry if I make it seem like I didn't wanna go on a date with you he really cool and I want to do this again soon."Charlie told you. You felt so happy once he said those words to you. "If you want to leave you can" Charlie told you not looking up at you. "I would love to stay with you Charlie." You both ordered your food and milkshakes after you guys were done eating he was going to walk you home you guys were talking about everything that happened to you the past week once you guys reach the door Charlie asked you out again. And you said yes leaving a kiss on his cheek "good night Charlie." "have a good night Y/n." He said leaving a kiss on your forehead.that night you were dreaming about him all night.