How you met

#99 Adam Banks 

You were going to H/c with your books in hand headphones in ear playing F/S when someone hits you with their locker.  You fell on your butt and the books are all over the floor. You were rubbing your nose since it was hurting bad. You look up at the person who attacked your face with his locker and see a gorgeous blonde boy with blue eyes. Man you can get lost in those eyes. Is what you were thinking. "I am so sorry ,I didn't see you there, please let me help you." The handsome boy said sticking  out his hand for you to get. "It's OK it's not the first time someone has hit me with the locker." You lied just so his doesn't feel bad. "Are  you sure. I want to make this up to you." He said. You thought for a little bit. "Hmm, okay you can make this up to me if you do two things." You said sticking up two fingers in front of you. "Yes I'll do anything" he said with eager in his voice. "Okay first thing is to tell me your name, and go on a date with me." You said with confidence in your voice. He chuckled at that and said "My name is Adam, Adam Banks and I would love to take you out on a date." "OK how about this Friday at Main Event?" (I don't know if it's in Minnesota but that's all I can think of.) "Yay for sure let me give you my number so we can plan it out better, and I don't think I got your name." Adam said. "Sorry I forgot to tell you my name is Y/n." You told Adam. After you said that the bell rang, you both said good bye and went to class a little did you know after you left Adam did a little happy dance.

#96 Charlie Conway 

You were at the park with B/f when she saw this cute boy that look like your age. "You should go talk to him N/n"she told you. "Why don't you talk to him?" A You asked her. "Because I already have a boyfriend and now you need one" you rolled your eyes that what she said. But before you could walk away she pushed you into this young man as he was walking past you two and she ran away. He caught you just in time before you hit the ground. Has soon as you saw his face up close your face went as red as a tomato. He was pretty handsome. "Th-th-thank yo-you f-for save- saving -m-m-me." You said with a stutter. "No problem" the cute boy said "My name is Charlie what's your name?" He asked you. "My name is Y/n." You said. "That's a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl" he said with a smirk. Your face turned red again "thank you" you laughed at the end. "Do you want to go to Mickey's Diner car my mom works there and I can get to know you better." Charlie told you. "Yay I would love that!" You said with happiness in your voice. "Ok so it's settled." He told you, "let's go." He grabbed your hand and you just started walking to the diner. 

#22 Luis Mendoza

You we're in a dance competition they had multiple dances from Country music to Spanish music to Tex-Mex music. Your category was Tex-Mex. You were practicing  on the sidewalk of the park. You were dancing to Selena Quintanilla's Techno Cumbia. You were having fun dancing and then you heard a big crash! You got scared and try to look for where the crash was at but all you saw was a latino boy on the floor rubbing his head. "Hey are you OK" you asked quietly. Once he heard your voice he jumped up. "Yeah yeah I'm fine I'm fine" he said dashing a smile. You smiled as well. After an awkward  silence he spoke "My name is Luis what's yours?" He asked. "My name is Y/n."  You answered him. "That's a lovely name. By the way what are you doing over there I heard music?" he asked. "Oh I was just practicing for a dance competition" you told him. "Really what kind of dance?" "Tex-Mex" you said. "Wow that cool" his said. "What were you doing  I only stopped because I heard a crash." His cheeks were painted with a little bit of pink and he looked down at the floor. "Well I was practicing stopping I play hockey and I have a little bit of trouble stopping." "That's nothing to be ashamed of." You said to him. He smiled when he said that. You looked down at you watch and saw it was past eight you started to panic. "Oh no my parents are going to kill me if I am late"  you said worry in your voice. "I have to go is nice meeting you"  you told him accidentally hugging him. "Sorry I'm a hugger." "No problem but before you leave is it possible if I could get your phone number"  Luis ask you.  You smiled and said of course. You waved him a goodbye and went home.

#07 Dwayne Robertson

Do you have been with the ducks since they were known as District 5 and you guys were at the rink ready to meet your new teammates. Your best friends Charlie and Adam were paying close attention to the new players you are just as good as Adam but you have the passion like Charlie. Gordon Bombay was introducing the new players number seven was quite attractive you thought. "Hey y'all ready to play some puck." He said.  Your other teammates were laughing at him or you were trying to figure out what his name was. You were quite annoyed that they're being rude to him. "Come on guys leave this poor kid alone" you told them. "Oh does the great y/n have a little crush on the new kid."Charlie said with a teasing tone in his voice. "NO" you said a little too quickly. "Are you sure n/n?" Adam said  with the same teasing tone Charlie had. "Yes I'm sure" you told the two boys. Time skip to after practice.(let me be lazy) You were getting ready to leave when Dwayne made his way up to you. "Hi it's n/n right "he asked you gave him a confused look at first. "I heard Charlie and Adam call you that is that your name" he told you. "Oh no my name is y/n, n/n is a nickname they gave me. "Oh sorry "he told you with apologetic face. "You're from Texas right?" you asked. "Yep born and raise."Dwayne answered you. Was that an awkward silence for a little bit. "Hey listen I think you're pretty and I would like to go out with you sometime" he asked you you were stunned a bit this made him feel worried " It's OK if you don't want to I don't wanna pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do I'm fine if you don't want to you know"he told you with a sad face. "I would love to go out with you" you said he looked up at you and smiled brightly. "OK and is it OK if we sit next to each other on the plane like to California"he asked you smiled and shook your head yes. " I love to cowboy" and you left home with a smile on your face thanking of what you two are going to do like for your date.

#04 Lester Averman 

You and your friends  are going to see top gun at the movies. You and your friends got your tickets and popcorn  and slushy's. All three of you were waiting in line. "This line is taking forever" one of B/f said. "There's only one guy working here tonight  just be patient"you told her. "Yeah he looks pretty young to"your other friend said. The two girls were older than you by three years you guys are friends because you guys are neighbors. "Who looks like your age y/n." B/f said. "Y/n did you say you have a thing for guys in glasses" your friend said winking at you. "Yeah?" You said but not really sure. Why are you asked you asked your Best friend.  She smiled devilishly at you. "You will see"  The two girls told you at the same time. After a few more minutes you three were at the front of the line the girls pushed you in front so you could give him the tickets. Once you looked into his eyes you couldn't say nothing. "Just the three of you"he asked. "YEP"  you set a little too loud everyone was looking at you like you're crazy woman. Your face turned a little shade of pink he smiled at you seeing how cute you were. "My name is Lester Averman but you can just call me Averman " he told you.  "My name is y/n." "That's a pretty name"  he said to you "thank you" you said. "Hey um my shift is over when you're movie ends maybe you and I could go somewhere sometime" he asked you  with  hope full eyes. you giggled "I would love to." You said "that's great I'll see you after your movie then"Averman  told you. 

(1615 words)

Finally the first chapter is done please leave request and give your feedback if you're a writer I am really excited to start my book. Hope y'all had fun reading. The next chapter is going to be your guises first dates yay can't wait to write have fun reading.