♡𝟶𝟺♡

𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢

                                         𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢

                                𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚊𝚖: 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

M/n was just in the infirmary bored when the door suddenly opened. He didn't even bother to look. He didn't know who it was he just didn't care.

"If you're a Heartslabyul student who got collared, I cannot help you. Just accept your punishment." 

"Well, is that anyway to greet your favorite first years?" 

"Well 1 out of 2 of you Heartslabyuls got collared." M/n looked over at the four students and sighed. "What did you do?"

"I stole a tart." Ace looked down in embarrassment.

"Hey food grudges are no joke."

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!" Grim suddenly yelled out which earned a look from Yuu.

"Grim there could be people in here. Don't talk so loud."

"There's no one in here but me. But I have got a lot of collared students trying to get me to remove the collar. I've explained at least 10 times that I can't remove somebody's UNIQUE magic. Wait...you weren't here to just see me, were you?"

Ace shook his head. 

"If you're not here for anything other than that then just go."

"O-oh well we also wanted to ask if we could eat lunch here today."

"Any particular reason as to why?"

"Diamond-senpai keeps on appearing randomly. It's weird." Deuce said with a strained smile on his face.

"Oh, just like now. He's standing right behind you."

The first years looked back and jumped. How had he known that they were here?

"Cater comes here on Wednesdays. That's when I normally come here."

M/n honestly felt bad for Cater. He had friends but not too many wanted to actually hang out with him. He came here so he could just talk to M/n. And M/n listened. He gets useful information most of the time from Cater so that's half the reason why he keeps him around.

"Hey, Cater are you in here?" Trey came walking into the infirmary. "Oh, I didn't realize we were having a meet up in here-"

"We're not. What's next? Rosehearts is going to be in here too?"

"Hey Trey, you forgot to take this from me-"

"Fuck."

Riddle froze when he saw M/n.  He put something on a table and ran out. Trey saw what he dropped and smiled. But couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. There was a reason as to why he "forgot" to take the letter.

"That was weird? What did Riddle put over there? It's quite unlike him to just run away like that."

"Oh, it's an Unbirthday party invite."

"Sooo who's it addressed to?" Trey handed M/n the invite to which he opened and saw that it was for him. 

"Interesting. I might go. If I don't have anything planned." Trey and Cater were both happy to hear that answer. Though it wasn't a guarantee still happy. The others were still kind of confused as to why a teacher would get an invite.

"Anyways, Ace are you ready to make that make that tart after school?"

"Oh right. Yeah, I guess so." Then Ace got an idea. "Heyyy professor. Do you mind helping us this afternoon~ I promise it'll be worth your while. You too prefect."

"You know, if I was a teacher who graded papers all day and night then I would say no. But I leave that up to Divus, so yeah sure. But you owe me." 

"Yeah Yeah. What about you?"

"Uh sure. It's not like I got a pile of assignments already unfinished on my desk that I have to do because Grim is way too lazy."

"Alright. Cool. I guess we'll see you guys later then. Lunch is actually over now."

                                              °°°°°°

                          𝙰𝚕𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

                         𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖: 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

"Oh, I have to do something with Heartslabyul today. I'll see you tomorrow Divus."

"Wait. You're going to meet me in my room later, OK?"

"OK? So, I'll see you later then." 

"Yes."

                   𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖 - 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

M/n walked to the dorm and knocked on the door. Someone answered and let him in without questioning as to what he was doing there. M/n went to the kitchen and saw everyone was already there. 

"Hello. Before we start, Trey do you mind taking me to your Housewarden?"

"No, I don't just follow me. He's in his room right now."

And so, he did. Once they had gotten to the room M/n waved Trey off to go somewhere else. When he left, he knocked on the door and heard a quiet voice go,

"Come in"

He stepped in the room and looked Riddle straight in the eyes.  Riddle was shocked that he was even there. He thought he was in trouble. 

"I don't mind you inviting me to a dorm event. It's actually quite nice of you to do. Listen though, I will come but I want to see no more collared students for the rest of the week. It's getting annoying. Explain to them that I can do nothing to help them. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. I am one for rules, but there is such thing as too much. If you keep using your magic like this, it could kill you. That's your only warning."

Riddle stayed silent and watched M/n walked out. He wondered if it was truly worth it to lighten up on the rules. No..If you want people to listen to you going harder on the rules must be the answer..right? 

right?