✧𝟙𝟝✧

{𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸.}

{𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻} {𝗗𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲(𝗠/𝗻) 𝘅 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲}

                           {𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻}                                                                                                                             {𝗗𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲(𝗠/𝗻) 𝘅 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲}

The first years stayed and talked to the two Heartslabyul students. They finished quickly and waved to their professor He waved back lazily and went back to working on students. Soon enough he was finished. He decided to go apologize to Crewel. M/n was walking to the alchemy classroom when he heard two screams and thumps by the stairs. His eyes widened and he started descending the stairs. Only to see the Heartslabyul housewardens laid down on the landing of the stairs. Riddle opened his eyes to see M/n. His eyes quickly traveled to his friend who was holding his leg.

"Trey?! Are you okay Why did you-"

"Rosehearts please." M/n lightly pushed Riddle out of the way and started to look over Trey. "This is not my day."

"Is he going to be okay professor?"

"I'm not going to know until I look him over fully. The infirmary is a little ways away from here so why don't we just go to your dorm?"

"Yeah. That's fine." M/n helped Trey up and the three of them set off to Heartslabyul.

▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ ▀

ЯΛMƧΉΛᄃKᄂΣ DӨЯM

"I dunno, this just kinda looks like a bunch of absentminded kids hurting themselves if you ask me." Grim said to Yuu as they got back to their dorm. "If there's a scandal happenin' here I don't see it."

"Hey you two. Guys you're feeling better now huh Grim?" Ace walked into Ramshackle waving at the two students.

"Oh it's you. We're kinda busy right now. Scram!"

"I just wanted to catch up with you guys, damn. Anyways what's been goin' on since we parted ways?" Yuu led him to the living room and told him what they did know about the accidents. It was only 5 minutes later when Deuce came sprinting into the dorm.

"Ace! Come quick, we have a problem!"

"Woah, dial it down Loosey-Deucey. What's up?"

"Trey fell down the stairs! He's hurt!"

"What?!" Grim and Ace shouted at once.

"He never struck me as absentminded, nor do I think he got "distracted" either.." Yuu said putting a hand on his chin thinking.