Part 4- going home

The next day, as promised, Mercy's favorite people show up at the Gilbert's home.

"Mercy!" They shouted when they saw hew opening the door.

"Marcel! Davina! Kol!" Mercy yelled like a little girl, she wasn't ashamed, these people were her family, and she loved them with all her heart.

"Did you hate it as much as you thought?" Davina asked her. She shook her head.

"I made two friends. The rest of the kids fear me cause I'm a Mikaelson," Mercy shrugged it off, "Elena! Bonnie! Come meet my family!"

"I guess we chose the right house for her to live in," Kol remarked

Mercy punched him, "that's for sending me away in the fist place."

Elena and Bonnie emerged from upstairs looking like sleeping beauty, not that Mercy believed in such things. She was just a girl, a girl who happened to be a witch, werewolf, and vampire.

"Elena, Bonnie, this is Marcel, Davina, and Kol," she explained to the girls.

Mercy tensed as a shadowy figure stopped behind her family, almost like it was staring at her and her alone, she glared at it and it went away.

"What's got you so mad little wolf?" Marcel asked, using Mercy's nickname against her, she directed her glare at Marcel and he held his hands up in surrender.

"We are leaving in a few hours so you can gather your stuff and say your goodbyes," Davina explained.

Mercy rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. Beside her, her stuff appeared, everything nice and neat.

"Someone's been practicing," Kol smiled at her.

"People got on my nerves," Mercy smiled mischievously, sending a shiver down Kol's spine.

"We'll say your goodbyes and we'll be on our way," Davina smiled and pulled Mercy into a hug.

Mercy said goodbye to Jenna, Jeremy, Elena, and Bonnie before returning to her family so they could take her back home.

"Love you guys. Bye," Mercy said, refusing to cry over them. She had never cried. Not even as a baby, if she needed something she was wait until someone came up to her with what she wanted. Stubborn then, stubborn now.

Bonnie and Elena squeezed Mercy one last time before she left with her family.

Davina took Mercy's hand and Mercy grabbed Marcel and Kol. Together, Davina and Mercy teleported them back to Chicago.

When they arrived, Mercy walked inside first. Only to be met by her mom-Hayley- and her twin sister-hope.

"Who are you and why are you in my house!" Hayley asked, glaring and putting Hope behind her even though Hope was more powerful.

"Wow. Klaus didn't even tell you, did he?" Mercy crossed her arms over her chest and glared back.

"Why do you look exactly like Hope?" Hayley asked another stupid question.

"Because I am her twin! Y'all just never knew about me! Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah know, they just don't care! Marcel, Davina, and Kol know and they do care!" Mercy was angry now, her own mother didn't know about her.

Klaus came around the corner. Great the absolute last person I wanted to see. He was followed by Elijah and Rebekah.

"What are you doing here?" Klaus boomed making Mercy flinch slightly.

"To come back home! I may not like any of you but I do like the people who care about me and don't want to give to an ancient spirit!" Mercy spat in Klaus' face.

"You Are a disappointment to this family! No one wants you here!" Elijah stepped in front of his little brother.

"Big brother playing defense. How sweet," she said sarcastically.

Marcel, Davina, and Kol walking in while Elijah was screaming that Mercy was a disappointment and watched as she yelled back and then disappeared with her magic.

Mercy reappeared as Marcel's secret apartment and sat on the ledge of the window.

I could end it. All of it. The hate, their anger. Everything, Mercy though to herself. Just as she was about to jump the shadow from earlier came back and offered her a dark hand. Mercy though at first and then nodded and took to the Shadowy figures hand. It seemed like if it could smile it would have.

It jerked upward with Mercy at well, it's mercy. She was nervous at first but when she realized it had no intention of dropping or hurting her she relaxed and enjoyed the flight through the sky. She opened her eyes again once she felt her feet hit solid ground.

As soon as she stood up she felt dust get blown in her face and she fell back over into the Sandy beach that she would find out to be Neverland.