5: Part 2 ~love and hate~

not edited:

Milly's pov:

"So, you dont know who sent the letter? Not even a little?" i asked May and Lacey while staring at the letter with furrowed brows.

"Nope. What did they say again?" Lacey asked.

"Ahem! Dear Milly, i know that the first time we meet you tried to be nice while trying to push me away. You were wearing the cutest smile i had ever seen and, on that day, i knew i had to know who the owner was. It feels like i have known you since the beginning of time, but i know it hasnt been half that amount. But, when you say you love and hate each other it can be a bridge to one or the other. The only question is which side you will take. I know that after this, we will never be the same. But this risk, i am willing to take. From your admirer" i said and looked up at them.

"Wait..... go back" May said, sounding like something clicked in her mind.

"How far?" i asked looking back at the letter.

"The... love and hate" she said.

"But, when you say you love and hate each other it can be a bridge to one or the other-" i said but she cut me off.

"It wasnt Jhon!" May said.

"What?" Lacey and i asked.

"Milly, think, think back really, really hard" May said and i thought for a moment.

~flash back~

"You'll live" Milly said rolling her eyes. "And this time, i wasnt talking to Georgie"

Scott looked up at her and glared.

"I thought cheerleaders were meant to be nice" he said.

"And i thought football players were meant to be smart, guess were both wrong" she said and i saw Laceys jaw drop and she was holding a camera which means she got the whole scene.

"You two really do hate each other dont you?" Riley said.

"Its a love hate relationship" they said at the same time and shrugged.

"I know who it is" i said quietly. I looked between them then another memory was there.

~flash back 2~

I was moving into a new town. While mom and dad were getting boxes me and Lacey jumped out the car and began to look around the neighborhood.

"Dont run too far, make sure you can see us" Mom called.

"Ok" we both said and continued running. While we ran me and Lacey couldnt help but laugh.

"Watch out!" we heard a voice yell and we quickly moved before a boy on a bike could go past us and run into a tree. Three kids running after him. One boy had brown hair and a cowboy hat for some reason. The next boy to arrive at the scene had the blondest hair i have ever scene. And last was a girl with a pink shirt  and brown hair.

"Scott! You ok!" the girl said kneeling next to him.

"If it makes you feel better, that crash was hilarious" the blond kid said and i smiled a bit at that.

"I'm fine" the boy called 'Scott' said. then turned to look at us "Hey, I'm sorry for nearly hitting you"

"No problem" i said smiling at him.

"Your new?" he said.

"No fooling you" i said.

"It was Scott" i said smiling this time. "I have to go"