"Peace.. can wait."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 10

Previously on 'From another dimension...'

"A stand user morphed as me and tricked you into thinking I was him, he did the same with me. He's gone now though." He sighed, I looked at him with shocking eyes. How the hell did he say that so casually.. Oh right, he IS the Jotaro Kujo. What would you expect from him?

•◦◦•

Jotaro sighed and looked at you. "So, how are you feeling right now? Did he drug you or anything like that?" You scoffed and looked away in embarrassment, you didnt want Jotaro to think of you as weak. "I thought he was you.. but I promise you i'm not that weak Kujo." He chuckled quiet under his hat at your comment and responded back with a nod. Soon after, the boarding of your ACTUAL plane finally began. You lined up and made it into the plane and sat down, you were allowed to place your luggage in the bottom of the seat, you sat down with the same spot as the fake airplane. You had the window seat once more and you finally got to look outside at the actual world. It made you sigh in relief and you had the chance to admire the view of your current city, as you wore your seatbelt and prepared for takeoff, you didn't realise that Jotaro was staring at you secretly under his hat, that hat really hides his feelings inside doesnt it...

You never went on a plane to go anywhere really, so it was your first time and you didn't know what to expect. Somehow, Jotaro saw this because of your reaction of the airport itself. You looked like you didn't know what was going on, Jotaro slowly put his hand over yours as comfort. You looked at him and back at the hand and smiled. His face went red for a quiet moment, before you knew it, someone had to ruin the moment.

You felt something at the back of your head.. it felt like a gun. You held still as you started sweating, Jotaro turned around to see the ugly old hag that never left you guys peace. "Leave her alone, and you won't die, Kujo Jotaro~", Jotaro's eyes widened and he got up. "Okay old man." The old man looked angry. "It's Zoro Ronranoa to you!" Little did the old man.. Zoro Ronranoa know, the delinquent won't settle free so fast. Jotaro pulled out his stand as fast as he could and tried to hit the old man.. he missed.

As the bullet made its way towards your skull, a spirit flew out of you and stopped it just in time. It was something you never expected, you became a stand user.

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧
A/N : YOOOOOOO this chapter is a Ws fr