"The WORLD."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 19
Previously on 'From another dimension...'

???: "Now, you guys have finally made it to Cairo. How fun?" A mysterious man spoke in the back of their heads, none of them heard the voice as they were conversating at that time. Who was that..??
•◦◦•

You three continued your walk, as you made it to Cairo after a while. The skies shined with bright stars as you all looked up. It was awfully beautiful.

However, there was something off. The stars were shining in one line, as if it was guiding you somewhere. "Jotaro, Polnareff.. look at the stars, don't you think this means something" You said as you pointed upwards to the sky once more. Jotaro looked skeptical and Polnareff nodded and saw the stars in disbelief, without even knowing it, you started chasing the stars as if you knew where you were going.

"Y/N! Wait up!" Polnareff yelled as him and Jotaro ran behind you. You didn't stop. You kept going.

Jotaro grabbed your arm as you turned towards his way. "What are you doing? Do you even know where your going??" Jotaro spoke, you nodded and said the same thing once more. "The stars arent like this. I know this isn't normal." You scoffed.

A voice suddenly spoke. "You are correct, Y/N-san." A devious voice responded back. Jotaro quickly turned and gasped. Polnareff was on the ground. Bleeding.

What the fuck happened?

As you ran towards Polnareff, you fell to the floor and checked his pulse. He was alive, but his heart beat was so slow.. and weak. What could have happened? You heard a small laughter behind you as you turned quickly. You saw a blonde man, it wasn't ordinary.. this was.. DIO.

"THE WORLD!" The blonde vampire spoke.

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧

a/n:: guys i am SO sorry for literally disappearing but im back 🤘🏽🤘🏽