01 | the yeager's and the arlet's

THE YEAGER'S

THE YEAGER'S

📷
y/n bullock's cameo

"hey guys, i'm y/n bullock. well, soon to be y/n yeager." you let out a giggly smile as you showed the camera your one hundred thousand dollar entanglement ring.

"anyways, i'm honestly a little nervous about every second of my day being recorded. i just feel like it's going to be very awkward and aggravating at times, but eren said everything will be fine, so i trust his word. plus i'll get even richer, so i'm fine." you say as you shrugged your shoulders.

"what did you say?" one of the crew members said something to you, but they weren't loud enough for you to hear it. they repeated whatever they said once more.

"ohhh. well, i don't really care what people think about me and eren's age gap." you say with slight annoyance. people asking things about and eren's "age gap" is just stupid to you. "it's not even that big foreal. it's only seven years, and that's pretty good compared to other people i know." you say thinking about a couple of your other modeling friends.

"well, anyways, i'm still excited to be on the show!" you say with a smile. "you guys will definitely see some behind the scenes of me modeling and me preparing my wedding with eren!"

📷
eren yeager's cameo

"hello, i'm the A1 produce eren yeager. y'all should already know me considering i've been on this show from the start, but now things will
be changing up. my fiancé, y/n, will be joining the show. most of you should already know her considering she's the highest paid model in the US." eren said in his monotone voice. he wasn't going to ever admit this to anyone (besides you), but he was very happy to finally have you on the show. he was finally able to bring your relationship to the media.

"i wanna get this out of the way now, rather than later. yes, me and y/n have a somewhat larger age-gap than most couples around our ages. it's nothing to talk about honestly." he's says while he shrugs his shoulders.

"anyways, i'm ready to start planning my wedding with y/n."

📷
y/n and eren's couple interview

"so, how did you guys meet?" the interviewer asked. "well, i was doing a shoot with connie in bali back when i was first getting into modeling. after the shoot wrapped up, connie wanted to
go get some drinks to celebrate our first big break and that's when i met eren." you say to the interviewer as you reminisce on the sweet moment.

"connie didn't tell me that she was coming, so it was a pleasant surprise." eren told the interviewer.

"do you guys argue?" the interviewer asked. "surprisingly no.." you answered. eren furrowed his thick brows. "what do you mean by surprisingly no?"

"your anger issues are literally so bad. i'm always genuinely shocked that we don't argue regularly because of how easily you get mad. i mean, we do argue from time to time, but it's never about anything serious."

eren playfully rolls his eyes. "babe, you literally started an argument with me earlier because you couldn't find your red bottoms."

you stayed silent for a minute before replying. "okay... well to be fair, you told me they were in my closet and they weren't soooo."

"what do you like most about the other person?" the interviewer asked. "her fat ass." eren said quickly. "well, damn ard." you laugh. "i like his face the most, especially his eyes."

"i can tell, you're always staring at me. i like everything about her though."

"your face is literally mesmerizing. i feel like you should be the model to be honest." you state plainly.

THE ARLET'S

📷
river joyce arlet's cameo

"hey lovely people. you all should already know me, but if you don't, my name is river joyce arlet."

"this little girl on my lap is my daughter, rowan anae. if you guys watched the last season, then you all know i was pregnant with her towards the last few episodes. i gave birth to her on halloween and i just love that her birthday is on my favorite holiday."

"rowan is just the sweetest little baby and she doesn't really cry, which i thought was weird at first, but i guess she's just a very quiet baby."

"how do i feel about y/n being on the show? i'm literally so happy that she finally agreed to be on the show. y/n has been my best-friend since i was in the fifth grade and it's been such an honor to watch her grow into the wonderful women she is today." she smiles as she talks about her best-friend and all her accomplishments.

"she was so excited when i told her that she was going to be rowan's godmother. she actually picked out rowan's name. me and armin just couldn't decide on a name and when she suggested rowan anae, we immediately fell in love."

"y/n will definitely give the show some interesting and happy moments."

📷
armin arlet's cameo

"hey, i'm armin. i'm excited to finally have y/n on the show. the past few seasons were kinda hard to record because we always talk about her and talk to her all the time, so a lot of the clips had to be cut out."

"anyways, back to me. my wife is river joyce, the newly famous singer. make sure y'all listen to her new album that's coming out in a few days."

"i actually co-wrote one of the songs, and we actually recorded us writing it, so y'all should see that clip in the first episode. anyways, the song is sad, but i feel like it's so relatable. i don't wanna give away too much, but make sure y'all tune in."

📷
river joyce and armin's interview

"how did you guys meet?" the interviewer asked. "we actually met before we we're famous." armin says. "we met through y/n oddly enough." river joyce said.

"i was over y/n and connie's house back when i was a senior in highschool. connie was a sophomore, but we became friends through football. anyways, i already knew y/n because i used to tutor her for science and she was connie's little cousin. anyways, y/n came home with river and i remember being confused because river looked familiar, but i couldn't remember where i knew her from."

"we had a science class together." river adds. "i found that out after i saw him at y/n's house."

"me and river started to get close after that, but not in a romantic way. we didn't get together until river was 23 and i was 27." armin explains.

"i always thought armin was cute, but i didn't think he'd like me since i was so much younger than him."

"do you guys argue all the time?" the interviewer asks. "when i tell you that armin doesn't know how to stop being stubborn." river says with a straight face.

armin rolled his eyes. "i'm not stubborn, i'm just always right."

"yeah no."

"what's the first thing you noticed about one another?" the interviewer asked. "her hair. i was just so fascinated by the fact that she could maintain all of it since it's so long."

"i notice his eyes first. they're just so bright and pretty. when we're just laying down in bed, i'm always staring into his eyes. half the time, i don't even hear anything that he says."

"i- oh wow."