Dinner

OMG GUYS, FOR ME ITS 1:48 NOW AND I REALIZED THIS BOOK, AND ITS SERIOUSLY XMAS , OFBSJAKDBJAKAKSKS, ITS XMAS EVE THIS NIGHT AND IM SO EXCITED LIKE WHAT?!

let's move on with the story before it's 06:49.

-

Felix sat at the big table at the beginning of the hall, Chan had put a big table there, lots of goodies and lots of sweets. I will list what goodies was on the table,: pastry bar, brownies, hot-made sausage rolls, Christmas cake and of course not to be missed; a gourmet pan, where they fry and eat meat gravy, but only meat, you can also do it with paprika, but meat is tastier.

This year straykids celebrated Christmas in Sweden, which was also fun, that was in Scandinavia, Felix loved Scandinavia, he always wanted to go there with his group of friends, this was the chance . The rest arrived, we shouted 'Hai' and started gourmeting the fresh meat. Everyone talked to each other and paid more attention to the meat than to each other. (- especially Changbin of course. - )

" Hey Felix, grab me that schnitzel? " Changbin asked, Felix laughed and grabbed the schnitzel for Changbin, Changbin quickly bowed to Felix and started grilling. " This makes me so happy. " Changbin clapped his hands to make his cold hands warmer, when the meat was ready, he just picked up the schnitzel, without a glove or something, just with the bare hand, the schnitzel was hot, very hot, like fire giving war in the stomach of a man who just ate Cheetos, but still he liked it all and didn't mind.

Hyunjin wasn't so into the meat, he was from healthy, lettuce, vegetables, fruits, so no meat and all that, yet he took some, he grilled it gently since he was afraid he was burning sight, his meat was ready, he grabbed an oversized glove around the mini meat on the suits, it was on his plate and picked up a sauce for his meat. He ate it carefully since he didn't want his tongue to burn, he did his little dance when he had the piece of meat in his mouth, fully enjoying himself.

( - I can already smell the smell .. - )

Felix had grabbed the second most pack of meat, I think he just had, he grabbed a little more and a sauce to keep it tasty, meat without applesauce or sauce doesn't exist, Felix thought, "there always had to be a sauce with it, otherwise it's not finished! "He always says. Felix looked at Changbin who had stopped his entire plate full of meat, Straykids laughed at him Changbin looked at everyone in surprise so they laughed more and more, Felix put a hand on the other thigh, he gently rubbed it while he was having a conversation with Hyunjin about health.

" But I really don't get that .. you want to go to sleep better, but still you take your phone to bed, yes.. then I get those tons of makeup. " said Hyunjin, Felix giggled a bit because he knew it was about him , ( - also about me .. - ) " Yes, that's weird too "/but still it Hyunjin nodded a bit and walked off the table to put the plates in the kitchen. Chan always did, but this time Christmas because they wanted to spare Chan for his hard work.

-

Short story bc I really need to move on with the rest, it's 2:25 now, and I started around 1:48 am, I have still time.