Chapter 1

You knew how terrible psychiatric hospitals could be. You knew that people often came out with more trauma than when they went in. To some extent (y/n) could overlook the murder, they told themselves it was a side effect of the trauma from the hospitals. He was injured and hiding in an old sewer pipe. You had found him not long after the incidents of the strode house burning down. The shape was injured. (Y/n) had been frozen in their spot when they first wandered into the abandoned sewer just trying to get away from the world for a bit. At the time he was too weak to kill you.

            "I uh I'll be right back" you managed to say to the killer in front of you before running out. He groaned thinking for sure the person would go to the cops. Michael tried his best to stand up and lug himself out of the hiding spot. Before he could exit the pipe he was stopped by the person from earlier. This time they had a duffel bag with them. (y/n) shooed him back into the room of the sewer. "Told you I'd be back"

          You pulled a blanket out of the bag and set it over an area that he could sit on. He tilted his head as you gestured to the seat. "Sit down so I can take care of the wounds" (y/n) said. Your heart was racing but you ignored it. He needed help. Hesitantly he sat down staring at you as if expecting you to try to kill him. You then grabbed some hand wipes and gauze out of the bag. His eyes never left you as you cleaned and wrapped his hand. (Y/n) could almost feel the intensity of his gaze. Unsurprisingly he never flinched or winced in pain.

          "Strong silent type huh?" You tried to joke light heartedly with a small chuckle. He simply kept staring. "Oookay um you probably haven't eaten in a while. I brought you a couple burgers and fries" You handed him the bag of food, he took it gently. After a few moments of him staring you got the idea that he didn't want you to watch since he'd have to lift his mask. So you moved to the other side of the area and turned around. "I promise I won't turn around until you're done. Just tap my shoulder when you're done I guess." You said hoping that this wouldn't end with a knife in your back. After a few minutes you were bored.

           "I'm sorry that they put you there. I was sent to a place at one time." (y/n) said calmly rocking back and forth on their feet. "They said I was a danger to myself. Honestly all that place did was make me so much worse. The system really needs an overhaul." You sighed. Some part of you wanted to turn around to see what he looked like but you knew that would be a death sentence. The rest of the time was filled with quiet sounds of chewing and humming every now and then from (y/n).

           You had lost count of the minutes when you felt a heavy tap on your shoulder. They jumped a little since they hadn't heard him approach. Turning around they smiled. Michael was both surprised and unnerved by the person's lack of self preservation, He knew that they knew he was a serial killer and that at any moment he could end their life. And yet they stayed, they patched him up, and fed him. He wanted so badly to kill them, wanted so badly to watch the light drain from their (e/c) eyes. Michael restrained himself though, this person could be useful, they may have patched him up but he wasn't out of the woods just yet. The lumbering killer was pulled from his thoughts as the person in front of him waved their hand in front of his face.

          "Earth to Michael" They said. His head tilted down to look at (y/n) almost annoyed at their action.. "I have to head home. I live pretty close though so I'll come by as often as I can. Try to keep your wounds clean please. Oh and my name is (Y/n)" They said before leaving the old sewer.