Epilogue part 1

Cw: Yandere content, mentions of bruises/abuse, mentions of death, angst, child abuse

A small child walked in the snow, limping from the bruises that littered their frail legs.

They crouched down into the snow and tried to find a comfortable position that wouldn't hurt the parts with bruises on them.

Their parents made sure to only hurt their body, that way they could just cover them up with rags they made the child wear.

since people would start to get suspicious of the marks on the child's face.

They had just been abandoned by the people they used to love, why? Because they were deemed as a monster.

They knew that they would throw them out one day, they just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Now they were a crying mess of bruised flesh, waiting to just die already.

They didn't have anything to live for after all.

No.

....they couldn't just die like this!

They still had a future ahead of them, they couldn't just give up now, the small child wanted to prove that they weren't a monster.

But first, they had to get out of this snowy forest. They picked themselves up and started limping again. Did they know where they were going? Of course not, they just wanted to get out of the woods as soon as possible

After a long time of wobbling on one leg, they froze when they saw a trail of blood.

The small child followed the trail of blood until they stopped, the sight before them was terrifying.

A monster of some sort was eating the arm of a human, the bones crunching with each bite it took. The horrified child looked over and saw the human's decapitated head nearby.

It's lifeless eyes stared into the child's soul, and they let out a screech, alerting the demon.

The monster let out an inhuman gurgling sound and turned around.

All that courage from earlier was completely drained, they were gonna die.

they were going to die and they knew it.

In the corner of their eye they saw a bloody sword on the ground along with a person, who they assumed was a man. He was completely unconscious, with a large cut on his eye.

The child stared at the bloody katana, then their eyes averted back to the cannibalistic creature, who finished up its "meal," it licked its lips with its large snake-like tongue.

The demon got into a pouncing position, as if it was a lion attacking its prey, the child stared at the sword again

They knew what they had to do.

They dashed towards the bloody katana, ignoring their aching leg and bruised body begging them to stop.

The demonic creature chased after the child, and it was terrifyingly fast. The child wanted to scream but couldn't

When they finally grabbed the sword, they held it tightly and swung it at the demon, creating a large cut across its face.

It let out an ear-shattering scream and tried covering its face with its sharp claws, the child swore they mightve gone deaf.

But they quickly came back to their senses, and sliced the sword at its legs with all their might

It dodged the attack much to the child's dissapointment and then sliced their stomach with its ginormous claws, leaving a big open wound.

They cried out in pain and shoved the sword forcefully through its neck while ignoring it's demonic screeches, they put their foot near its side and swung the sword, completely decapitating the demon

The demon's head dropped from its body, quickly fading to ash as tears spilled from it's eyes.

The injured child clutched their stomach in pain, tears now falling down their face along with the demon.

They were alive, but badly injured.

So what do they do now?

The demons body layed right infront of them. Suddenly, it's hand grabbed the child's arm and they screamed in surprise

Before the demon finally faded to ash, it whispered, "I-Im, s-sor-ry k-kid" it barely choked out.

The injured and confused child sat there in disbelief, holding their stomach and trying to stop it from bleeding.

They heard footsteps coming from behind them and quickly turned around coming face to face with an elder man in a black uniform

"What are you doing out here?" He asked while examining the child's injuries

He looked around and his eyes widened when he saw the unconscious person.

Did they know eachother?

He bent down to the child's level and asked more firmly, "what happened?"

Boy, do they have a lottt of explaining to do