Distant Past

We decended the elevator. I can't lie when I say I was quite happy with how my little trick went.

Freddy: We must get to recharge. The Daycare attendant is coming Gregory!

Hearing this I pick up the pace to match Freddy's we then see the recharge station just a couple steps away. Gregory hops into the machine and just as I was about to sit down beside it and let Freddy get in. I feel a very hard bash on my head as I collapse the last thing I see is the attendant dragging me and Freddy.

_________________________________________

Y/n: AH!

I jump up ready for a fight...

Y/n: Wait where am I?

The tiles were old looking and the walls looked the same. Standing up I look around the room, everything seemed so much bigger?

Looking down I realise

Y/n: I'M A KID AGAIN! YES!!! Ah Suck it Vanny, I get to sleep~ not worry about that whole act~ feels goo-

Looking back up I realise something their are 4 animatronics around me. Chica, Freddy, Bonnie? And Foxy. But the strange thing was is that they all looked so.... Original?

Y/n: Ah I see.... Sooo~ how are you guys?

They suddenly all stopped looking at me before standing alert.

Chica: Hide

In a distorted voice that I recognize as the one I use. I take the advice of the scary 8 foot robots and quickly slide under a table.

I hear them leave before tapping of shoes follows onto my table. They set stuff down on the table before walking around

???: Is anyone here?
.
.
.
.
.
.
???: Look I'm here to help if their are any spirits here. Can you show me a sign or something

?: Help?

???:.... Alright their we go! Yes I'm here to help. Can you tell me your name I'm Dave

?: Susie

Dave: It is nice to meet you Susie.

The man asked several questions to Susie. I heard all of them as I began to put the pieces together.

Y/n: Crap this is that Pizzeria isn't it. Wait I'm a ghost to? Or am I???

Curious I raise my hand to the table. It goes right through it making me groan in anger.

Y/n: I JUST WANTED TO BE A KID AGAIN YOU STUPID REALITY!!!

Dave: OK! What the hell was that!?

Y/n: Oh right. I forgot I was under the box

Getting up I move out from under the table pulling a chair up to the box and sitting down.

Dave: Did I ask something that upset you Susie. Did you move the chair

Y/n: No. Susie isn't here anymore. This is Y/n sorry about my little fit~

Dave: Nice to meet you Y/n. You seem to be quite the powerful spirit? Um can you tell me how you died???

Y/n: Not important.

Suddenly a thought runs through my head as I watch Dave point his camera at the box infront of me.

Y/n: I am not one of the kids who died here.

Dave: Then why are you here Y/n?

Y/n: I don't know?... hey if it helps you any of the spirits that you want to talk to are in the robots.