The End..... ?

I smirk before moving to the group infront of me.

Y/n: Gregory, you've been very brave staying here. I have got rid of the viruses inside our friends here so they won't hurt you. Now I can only ask you one thing, will you help us get rid of the virus completely?

Gregory: You've done nothing but help me. I can't let you suffer anymore!

I stand up accepting his answer before I look at the group. I suppose now it was time to tell them the truth. So with a bit of work I separated myself from my body and looked at them

Y/n: My name is Y/n, I was the kid that went missing here a couple months ago. I was furious with you guys for killing me but now.... I want to end this

I move back into my body before I move past them. Everyone was moving out of the facility as it hit 12AM.

Y/n: Follow me. We're hunting wabbits

Chica: Seriously? Another pun

Y/n: Actually it was a reference!

Monty: To what?

Y/n: To wha- what do you mean! Have you guys never seen Bugs Bunny

Freddy: I'm afraid not Y/n.

Y/n: Gregory, surely you have!

Gregory: No idea Y/n?

I sigh as Roxy pats my back, disappointment evident on my face.

Y/n: Whatever. We need to head to Roxy's raceway, if I remember right there was a area under construction there right?

Roxy: Yeah? Working on stuff under the facility

Y/n: Perfect, that's where we need to go. The virus must have originated from there, and if we can find the source, we can put an end to all of this.

As we make our way to Roxy's raceway, I notice the tension in the air. The group seems on edge, unsure of what lies ahead. But I can't blame them. They've been through so much already, and now they have to face the very thing that took my life.

Y/n: Don't worry, everyone. We're all in this together. We've faced countless challenges before, and this time won't be any different. We have each other's backs, and that's what will get us through.

The group nods in agreement, their determination shining through their eyes. We reach Roxy's raceway, and as we descend into the underground construction area, darkness surrounds us.

Y/n: Stay close, guys. We don't know what awaits us down there.

Moldy wooden pallets and a huge pile of trash and broken animatronics. That was down here, it gave everyone the chills as Gregory held Freddy tight.

Suddenly

Movement in the darkness. I saw it flash as faces where hung on wires

Chica: W-what is that!

Y/n: Dangerous probably, stay close. We'll deal with it when we have TO!

The mass quickly charged at me as I braced, I got knocked off the wooden pallets into the pit below as the creature laid infront of me. It was large and I finally got a good look at it

Y/n: Ain't you a ugly son of a fish? GUYS KEEP GOING, I'LL GROUP UP WITH YOU LATER!

Roxy: But Y/n!

Y/n: Just GO!