Part 22

Yn - Wait, I mean  i have a meeting with new model i-i just got message from Zhi. So i have to go to Office. 

Mrs. Lee - But Yn why now?

Yn - Mom Am sorry but this model is very important if i didn't meet this model today i will get huge loss mom, so i have to go.

Mr. Kim - So it means We also have to come to office.

Yn -No-no it's okay Mr. Kim I will handle. You all don't have to come. 

Jk - No it's okay Dad is write i will come with you. 

Mr. Kim - Yeah Yn, Take Jungkook with you. It si good idea.

Yn - But Mr. Kim i really don't need any of you , i can handle it very well. 

Mr. Kim - No yn i can't let you go alone, and it is already evening when you come it will be night so it's good to take jungkook with you. 

After this Yn and Jungkook both goes to Office and Other members are going home Mr. kim and Mrs. lee goes in one car, about Tae, Jimin and Jin they three drove in one car and The remaining Suga, RM and Hobi is driving in one car. 

Hobi PoV - 

Today I finally going to Korea, where all my childhood finished, where all my family members present, Soon i reached i am going out from the flight as i reached to the waiting area first i thought that only Dad, Hyungs and the twins will come but i am wrong i notice there is 3 more person and i got shocked after i saw Jungkook i thought he is not going to come but i am wrong he is here for me, i am very happy after seeing him but i noticed 2 more person but I don't know who they but i can sense that someone is looking at me continuously but i just shrug it off.

 I sense that all are in there own world but soon Yoongi Hyung noticed me and come to meet one by one everyone came and hugged me tightly they cried also i cry also but i just try to hold them tight, because i don't want to show them my tears, after everyone Dad also came and hugged me but i didn't did i just stay in one position because i am still angry on him because of him everything happened and i can't forget that and i don't want to face him so i don't moved. 

I am looking at everyone then my eyes fall on Jungkook, Our eyes Meet i thought he will go after see me but believe me it is lie, Jungkook is coming towards me,  and he hugged me i got shocked and after seeing him like that all are also shocked, because they also didn't  not expect him to come and hug me, it happened after so many years. I am very happy to see him soon i came in my sense and hug him back but he didn't stay much time like everyone but still i am very happy.

After him a lady came she is looking in her 40's so i guess she might be our dad's soon to be wife she also came and hugged me and i feel motherly love from her after so much time.

Then i sense that the girl from first is still looking at me, when i first saw her i didn't see her clearly from far but this time when i saw her, i got shocked because she looks exactly like my sunshine n-no she c-can't be here, she gives me vibes like her she is so in thoughts then Yoongi Hyung call her but she didn't listen then he again called her and this time she listen and said that she is not in her sense, but wh-why i am feelin like i saw her before also, i have lived with her before also. I am so in my thought i don't remember when she and Jk both goes away from here, and we all also start going towards our car and drove to The Kim Mansion i still didn't talk to everyone and then Suga Hyung asked me - 

Author PoV - 

Suga - Hobi what happened where are you lost. 

Hobi - Nothing hyung i just lost after seeing what happened earlier.