Author's Note - Return..?

Hello everyone!

Well, it has certainly been a while since we've talked! I'd like to start off with an apology for suddenly going on such a long hiatus from Wattpad altogether...my life has been a whirlwind over this last year, and there just simply hasn't been enough time for me to be able to focus and do my best work on updating any of my stories with the quality I'd like to. I really, really care about my stories and want them to be their absolute best, and that just wasn't going to happen. I hope you can forgive me for being away for so long, if any of you are still around!

I am home from college for the summer, and although I'm going to be working a couple jobs over the next few months, I plan to dedicate a lot of time to writing, my first priority being getting back into the swing of Jacqueline's story in "Worth."

Speaking of, the response for "Games of Deception" has been A M A Z I N G. So many of you guys have been reading, voting and commenting even though I've been absent, and if I could hug you all individually I would! You guys are all wonderful, thank you so much. I hope "Worth" will live up to your expectations as a sequel; I've got a good plot lined up, and the end of this one is probably gonna mess you up a little bit, so get ready ;)

As always, if you'd like me to check out your own works just let me know. BUT I need to know that people are still around before I update! If you could simply vote on this author's note, or comment just letting me know you'd like more, that would let me know where we are on things. Clint and Jacqueline, as well as the rest of the team, have a lot more to tell you about that you're probably not expecting.

Thanks so much as always. It's good to be back!