Description

Ivy's POV:

As I walk into a club looking for more information about my father, I see my best friend Kayla who waved at me to come to her. Me and Kayla have been best friends for 12 years now. She has dark wavy hair that just barely goes below her shoulders, with a pair of black eyes that have so much ambition in them that it could make you forget all your problems for just a split second. She is an artist, so she always likes to drag me to galleries with her.
"I know you told me not to listen to what they were saying but I couldn't help myself" she says looking at me like she's trying to prove that she did nothing wrong. I shake my head slightly, "You know that I don't want you getting involved with this type of lifestyle" I say to her. "Oh please, as if I haven't killed people before" she says while rolling her eyes at me. I smile slightly, "Did you hear something helpful at least?" I say looking at her waiting for an answer. "No" she says, looking at the floor slightly embarrassed.

Before I can say anything to her, I see a tall man wearing a black suit walking over to the table I was eying. He has broad shoulders and is very muscular, his hair is light brown and fluffy, but I can't see his face because he has his back turned to me. He stood there talking to The Russian don's second in command who was sitting there with three strippers around him. He was too busy with the strippers around him to talk to the man in the black suit. As soon as he saw who he was talking to he sat up straight and started actually paying attention to what he was saying.

I walked to the table they were at while Kayla was paying the bartender before walking next to me. When we reached the table they were at I started talking to the second in command. "Where's your boss?" I asked in a serious tone. "Why would I tell you where he is?" he said, giving me a confused look. "Because if you don't tell me I will empty this entire gun into your head" I threatened while taking out my gun and showing it to him. "Don't test her because she would do it" Kayla said to him. He looked at the two of us "I will never tell you where my boss is" he said while smirking. The man in the black suit looked at me. "Why are you looking for The Russian boss?" he said. His face was flawless, his jaw was sharp and his eyes were a deep dark blue. I tried not to get distracted, before I could say anything there was a loud explosion that came from the building near us...

———————————————————————

TRIGGER WARNING:
There might be sexual content, violence, mention of murder and deaths and torture methods

Hii. This is my first book so if you guys find any mistakes or grammar errors pls tell me. I also don't speak Italian or Spanish so I'm sorry if the translations are wrong 😭😭