the big fat single element orgy

The funni codenames: spingleboppin is dick, name of a donkey is ass, gentleman's whipped cream is cum

One crisp morning night a young child named Timmeh, hopped off of my singing monsters (by blue bubble) to sleep and have funni dreams. While he was sleeping the iPad was still on, and somehow his parents didn't check on him ever to tell him goodnight. Then the monsters became funni sentient and they started acting... devious!?!?!? Pom pom arrived by air balloon, the hot air balloon lands and she gets off, however the single elements approached her menacingly with Japanese signs and everything, also an aura. Then a pack of condoms fell out of the sky, then the single elements picked it up and examined them confusingly, then somehow toe jammer, noggin, and mammot somehow get dicks, except pot belly who is now zad like spingleboppin. Then however he remembers he could use roots and his tongue could work and broke his roots out of his pot and grabbed pom pom, and stretched her legs out, mammot just starts bookin it towards her. The funni Patrick's home with limbs just fucking waddled towards her, then toe jammer just slides towards her and got towards her first and he pushes himself into her. Pom pom somehow moans despite her just having water inside her mouth, mammot however took her pussy and the fur produced a feeling of liking and weirdness. Potbelly slams her down making the men react as they fall down with her making their spingleboppin's hurt, the roots of potbelly penetrate her name of a donkey. Patrick's house finally gets there and unsheath his crystalline spingleboppin and slammed it onto her cleavage and started going up and down scratching her cleavage before shooting multicolored gentleman's whipped cream. The men got weirded out by the color of his gentleman's whipped cream but continued nonetheless, pom pom was feeling glad about being used as a toy for men, however plant wubbox was spying on the island from the castle then saw the 5, he say's confusingly, "what the fuck!?" Then he short circuits :), back to the 4 they're still fucking pom pom, they aren't going anywhere, entbrat was just walking around and decided to pull a devious, entbrat runs towards them and yells "honey I'm home! What the fuck!? Why are you fucking my 4 best friends!?" The 5 stop and look at him, "can I join?" He inquires, they all shout in unison, "NO! YOU'RE IN CHAPTER 4!!" Entbrat leaves sad and mammot pulls out letting out white gentleman's whipped cream land on pom pom, potbelly laughs basking in the fact he may finish last. Then he felt the urge to pull out and looks at the fact that every green gentleman's whipped cream in his system blasts on her from every root, he falls down panting as whipped cream covers all her leg space. Toe jammer finishes last as sprite colored gentleman's whipped cream flows through her throat, then pom pom say's "yum delicious!" The men all fall down on the ground as their whipped cream spurts out a little more as they sleep. Then morning comes and Timmeh wakes up and see's a really fucking scarring scene as whipped cream is on the plant texture.

Hope you enjoyed this cluster fuck of a smut fanfic