why am i and my friend still continuing this?!?!

Same code words for sex terms as always like in the last chapter, this time double elements! Please kill me! Place your bets on what their dicks are gonna look like this chapter! If you get it wrong or right, admit it in comments! Also I'm doing this one solo so expect not much comedy at all!

After the devious charade that happened last night, timmeh was getting ready for bed hoping his scarring experience wouldn't happen again during the night. He left his iPad on again like a dumbass leaving them to become devious again, pom pom came by hot air balloon again and landed. The single elements were just gloating about the incident yesterday to ghazt, he laughed along with them just being guys! "Anyway I've got to dj for the wubboxs party tonight! See ya guys tonight at the castle!" Ghazt went off to the castle and pom pom walked around the scalp of the "how the fuck do these things survive!?!?" Giant, however the deviousness landed!!!! Then somehow again condoms fell infront of the double elements and they became devious!?!?!? Maw deedee'd in response to the sound of the impact, drumpler picked it up and shared it with the gang, then again they somehow grew spingleboppin's! Pom pom heard it and ran to the sound seeing the double elements as she saw devious roots heading for her from oaktopus as he spred her legs apart like potbelly. Maw was picked up by fwogs back as he deedee'd again, and fwog jumped up and stuck onto her legs and pulled out his long spingleboppin! Fwog then slammed the spingleboppin into her pussy, as he pounded her, Maw shoved his tongue inside her name of a donkey and licked it all around. Drumpler grabbed her from oaktopus who then turned zad like spingleboppin just like potbelly, the 2 monsters shooketh as he picked her up, furcorn and shrubb arrived as they of course fondled with everything untaken. Furcorn took the cleavage while shrubb fondled with her breasts, drumpler however took the pussy with fwog and they give her pleasure 2x like devil may cry and every other game with a skill thing! Fwog however gave her purplish whipped cream as it fizzled out, she moaned heavily as furcorn gave her yellowish fuzzy like whipped cream, Maw then however made her expel whipped cream! After everyone was done, okatopus took her as shrubb followed close behind as they took her for themselves, oaktopus basically stuffed every root he could inside her pussy and shrubb pulled out a flower like spingleboppin. Shrubb raped (this is suppose to be a misspelling of rapped) like Eminem while he went in and out, and over again as he released a spore like whipped cream. Furcorn and drumpler however weren't done as drumpler stuffed his pig like spingleboppin (because he's cloven hooved I'm pretty sure) into her pussy, furcorn however stuffed a twig looking spingleboppin into her mouth. She however liked this treatment as described in the first chapter, then they all disperse whipped cream again! Then timmeh wakes up the next morning and is of course even more scarred due to the fact more whipped cream was on the grass textures!

To be contondered!?!?