Chapter 1

Third person POV
—————————-
"Did you bring the papers?"
"Yes I did."

Britain and France where sitting across from each other at the dinner table. They decided it was time, a few days prior Britain was confronted by his "wife" being told she fell out of love, and he suddenly noticed he did to. So here they were, signing a document officially making them divorced.
The children were not upset, as they saw it coming, the signs were there.
France gracefully slid the pin in her right hand before sliding it to the British man. He doing the same with his own right hand. Britain chuckled while looking at it, "wow, it's official. I'm single." She laughed in response "It's weird!" They then looked at each other, "hey Britain?" He looked at her, "we still can be friends right?" "Of course my de-" be stopped mid sentence "of course France." The French woman already had her bags packed, all she had to do was to take a cab to the airport then fly to her home country. Once she left, he finally realized what happened, "alright then.." once he said that he felt a buzz in his coat pocket, looking at the familiar contact. "Hello, Portugal!"

"Sure I can make it!"
———-
A/N
Word count: 215
Anyway there is the official chapter 1 hope you enjoy it and be sure to leave your opinion of the story so far!
Have a good day or night
:)