Chapter 2

—————
Britain POV
—————
My friend Portugal has invited me to hang out with him at the park today, and of course I agreed. I didn't have anything better to do today anyway. It was currently 9:20 A.M and I was leaving the house, to meet up with Portugal.
.
.
I then eventually made it to the park, seeing all the trees and flowers calmed me, until I hear it "BRITAIN!" I groaned but not in annoyance. "Hey Portugal, how are you?" He laughed "I've been good. You? With the divorce and everything.." I laughed, "me and France both decided this was better for both of us, besides we will still be friends." I put a hand on his shoulder, he quickly relaxed. We made small talk as we walked through the park, "you know Brit, I know someone who I think you'll enjoy meeting." "Really who?" I asked, "his name is Spain." I hummed, "I know him, I sometimes see him in meetings, but we don't really talk outside of them." I commented.
Portugal nodded, "yeah he doesn't talk much, so I'm trying to make him get more friends, so I thought you would be a nice start." He laughed a bit, "so when am I going to meet him?" "Right now!"
"Wait what!?"
—————
A/N
Sorry for the long wait, hopefully you have enjoyed
Make sure to leave any suggestions you might have
Anyway have a good day or night
:)
Word count: 244