𓆝 𓆟 fish woman 𓆝 𓆟

✎ᝰ

✎ᝰ. 𝐀𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

 𝐀𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Wanderer's POV:

though as much as i hate to admit it, that women really was all over my mind.

i tried to distract myself with various kind of useless mortals activities that they suggested but it didn't seem to help in the slightest.

....

i sat alone at the sumeru city port, glancing at the distance ahead, alone with my thoughts as mindlessly watched the sun setting off the sky.

until a pair of familiar footsteps was heard. the person was drawing close but i remained stubbornly in the same position as they stopped besides me and sat down.

i slowly turned my attention to her as she was staring at the view ahead.

she was so calm under the setting sun which irritatingly made her look even more beautiful. it seems that she was quite content with the view as she has her usual smile on. it somehow always brought me great solace seeing her so relaxed and happy.

"it's rude to stare, y'know"

i jogged at her sudden remarks and avert my glances somewhere else in embarrassment. how could i let this happened? this is so ridiculous-

"what's on your mind?" her smooth voice come crashed into my troubled mind which immediately drew my full attention on her.

i cleared my throat and think carefully before speaking, drawing a deep breath i muttered "...you."

this got her head to fully turned to my direction with a surprised look on her face, we stayed staring at each other for a while until she covered her mouth and started giggling "PFFT"  that rlly added the salt to my embarrassment i will never do that again.

"god, can you stop?!" i yelled, feeling a uncomfortable heat rushing up to my face.

she still giggling and soon after turned into a laughing fit. god, can this be more embarrassing?