𓆝 𓆟first meet?𓆝 𓆟

✎ᝰ

✎ᝰ. 𝐀𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

 𝐀𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

A supposedly "young man". or one could call him "THAT fatui harbinger", some would just go with "Scaramouche" or most would just called him "the balladeer" whatever people would called him is little to his concern... as long as they know their place, that is.

somehow, as he was sipping on his tea the balladeer managed to sensed a presence behind him, from where he was sitting right now. the presence was not that strong nor weak. enough to let him suspected that it was no ordinary intruder.

"well... how brave of you for interrupting me on my break time."

he turned around to faced his intruder, to which was a tall woman with a platinum hair. she was wearing some dark clothing, quite exotic to his eyes, hard to pinpoint which nation she's exactly from.

she was standing shamelessly by the entrance of his tent with hands on her hips as she was also staring at him like hes some sort of an animal in the zoo.

"who the hell are you?" he stared back, his face expressionless as he mirroring her attitude by doing the same pose but in more of a sarcastic side.

the women blinked once, twice and then finally smiled. "you can say that i'm the traveler's travel companion... you know, the one you tried to kill back in Mondstardt?" she said with a quiet chuckled as if she's mocking him with the fact that he failed to killed the traveler.

the balladeer scoffed, "the traveler's companion? why would reveal yourself to me? you're clearly an idiot." he waved his hand at her as if he was dismissing her away from him.

"but if you had intended to kill me, you would have taken action by now..." he paused as he narrowed his eyes at her "you have the impression of someone i shouldn't provoke though," he smiled in a charming way. "so, what are you planning, women?"